mote variety on main events

EarthquakeBlake
10 posts Member
edited March 2017
So what grinds my gears having a huge character list and EA constantly having events that are geared toward Rebel and Jedi squads. I edited this post in response to response as people remind me of these other rotating events or the sith event that just occured. But the rotating events are very few and far between and that might have been the very first Sith event that we had. The point I am trying to get at is EA still could do a better job in spacing events and being more creative with events. Also, even though omega battles are easy like pickings why are they so easy to complete? Why not offer more reward and make them a little more challenging?
Post edited by EarthquakeBlake on

Replies

• Options
    Yeah it would be great to have some variety in this game in terms of the events. Maybe make another Yoda/Palp type events but for Dark Side heroes. Maybe they will do this for a Jedi Luke event and make empire required to fight
  • msb14
    301 posts Member
    Options
    They literally just had an event for sith and first order, followed by one for droids.
  • Options
    that is one event. I'm talking on a more consistent basis I've been playing this game since it started and yes once in a blue moon the will deviate from the norm. But you have droids ahead ewoks and the list goes on that the game hardly utilizes. I'm talking about consistency in aiding a variety of events. I remember the sith event but the first order event I don't remember. But once again for someone that's been playing since day one and others can once again attest the game has lacked variety and creativity on getting all the characters involved in events.
  • scuba
    14052 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    The assault battles:
    Places of power uses sith/fo
    Ground War uses resistance/ewoks
    Forest Moon uses empire droids

Also droids fight back uses droids

These are all rotating events that don't use Jedi or rebels.