For Arena Player between 50 - 55

Hey guys, i have some thoughts about my future arena in next couple days. If I use a team consist of: Phasma(L), Vader, RG, TFP & Boba can this team work it out or not ?

The reason is, i'm not using tarkin lately (until i get my fleet areas) and i haven't darth sidious or EP. So, please give me some advice about my future arena team :smiley:

Replies

• Options
    What level are you? That might be ok at levels 75 and below. As you advance, you will need better team synergy.

Also, if you want advice, you should set up an account with swgoh.gg so people can look at your roster.

I would be more inclined to go EP(l), Vader, RG, TFP and Boba. The 32% potency, 32% health and 20% TM gain with debuffs from EP lead will far outweigh the 20% chance to assist that Phasma gives your team.
  • Options
    Boba is great I completely agree with the above. Also a debuff cleanser to drop in on occasion is Super Helpful. Rex is Awesome, but Akbar is stoopid easy to Star & Gear

My big suggestion is to push hard for a good rank now. I have the best rank in in my guild staying in the top 50/100 range even though there are much more Meta/powerful teams among my guild mates. This is 100% because I got there early and am just holding position basically.

Also don't shy from scary fights. I hunt Sith and know how to take them apart piece by piece.
  • Options
    mlb1399 wrote: »
    What level are you? That might be ok at levels 75 and below. As you advance, you will need better team synergy.

Also, if you want advice, you should set up an account with swgoh.gg so people can look at your roster.

I would be more inclined to go EP(l), Vader, RG, TFP and Boba. The 32% potency, 32% health and 20% TM gain with debuffs from EP lead will far outweigh the 20% chance to assist that Phasma gives your team.

Right now i'm level 49 and close to get Boba today. Yeah i know EP is great for lead but for now i can't get him. For roster, i always visit that website and really helps. Anyway thanks for your advice :smile:
  • Options
    SlabRankle wrote: »
    Boba is great I completely agree with the above. Also a debuff cleanser to drop in on occasion is Super Helpful. Rex is Awesome, but Akbar is stoopid easy to Star & Gear

My big suggestion is to push hard for a good rank now. I have the best rank in in my guild staying in the top 50/100 range even though there are much more Meta/powerful teams among my guild mates. This is 100% because I got there early and am just holding position basically.

Also don't shy from scary fights. I hunt Sith and know how to take them apart piece by piece.

LOL, you sounds like Anti-Sith and it's good to know. Yeah Rex and Ackbar will be long enough to farm by now so i must get Boba soon. Anyway can i get your ally code to invite? Seems you are good to handle your team and borrow a hero from you is a big help :blush: