Whats everyone playing?

I don't know if this is allowed or not, the only caveat is that Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes doesn't really have any competitors as its by far the best game I've ever played. (can't believe I finally have my rebels characters)

I was wondering what everyone's been playing besides SWGH?

There are some totally bad ipad games, and on average I play about 20 different ones a week, this is my list of my top 3, and my bottom 3.

Best:
#1 - Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes
#2 - Alliance - Heroes of the Spire
#3 - Catan (ok no judging!)

Worst:
#1 - Star Trek - Timelines
#2 - Brave Frontier
#3 - Hearthstone (it knows what it did)

I'd love to see some of everyone's favorites.
If not to just download something new and try it out. It won't replace SWGH but it'll fill some time, while my meters regenerate. :-)

C.

Replies

• Options
    For top 3(the only 3 I play currently): Swgoh is #1. Hearthstone is #2. I was playing a Sim City game for a bit but that got old, so I would have to put Microsoft Solitaire Collection at #3. I don't have a bottom 3.
  • Winstar
    2429 posts Member
    Options
    DC Legends and Star Wars Force Arena is very similar to SWGOH
  • Options
    Thanks AnonymousMeh
  • Options
    I just play this

Grad school takes up more than enough time
  • Ultra
    11592 posts Moderator
    Options
    Star Wars GOH is the only one I play

Other games just don't click for me and I'm very bored of them within a week
  • Options
    Cartann wrote: »
    I don't know if this is allowed or not, the only caveat is that Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes doesn't really have any competitors as its by far the best game I've ever played. (can't believe I finally have my rebels characters)

I was wondering what everyone's been playing besides SWGH?

There are some totally bad ipad games, and on average I play about 20 different ones a week, this is my list of my top 3, and my bottom 3.

Best:
    #1 - Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes
    #2 - Alliance - Heroes of the Spire
    #3 - Catan (ok no judging!)

Worst:
    #1 - Star Trek - Timelines
    #2 - Brave Frontier
    #3 - Hearthstone (it knows what it did)

I'd love to see some of everyone's favorites.
    If not to just download something new and try it out. It won't replace SWGH but it'll fill some time, while my meters regenerate. :-)

C.

what did hearthstone do? I just recently started playing it again. I quit for a couple of months because i got sick of it. This game is a huge time sink so this the main game I play on mobile. I also play Clash Royale every now and then when im waiting for refresh on shipments.
  • Options
    Winstar wrote: »

Force arena really isn't, it's like Clash Royale meats a kind of mini-MOBA.
    Though DC sounds right, AND won't load on anything I have

Just started Pocket Morties cau-cause I can, Morty... Cause I can.
  • Winstar
    2429 posts Member
    Options

Schwifty! Didn't know Rick and Morty had an app. Gonna check it out. Thanks!

tenor.gif
  • stumpoman
    442 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    this, daily crossword, and a daily logic puzzle
  • Options

Schwifty! Didn't know Rick and Morty had an app. Gonna check it out. Thanks!

tenor.gif

It's Pokemon with Mortys, only I stopped because every attack was the same animation
  • Options
    I really miss avengers alliance. This and that only games I really played
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Options
    Catan is good. Splendor is another board game based app that is very good.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Options
    I play this and I have a sudoku app, then my life happens beyond my cell phone and doesn't let me do anything else
  • Options
    I still play Civilization 4 from 10 years ago. A little bit of MLB The Show. A lot of DFS.
  • Options
    I play this, lords mobile, Family Guy the quest for stuff. This is by far my favorite mobile game.
  • Options
    Mrjenkins wrote: »
    I really miss avengers alliance. This and that only games I really played

Omg hey there! Also played Avengers Alliance :smiley: (and actually moved full time here when it died :disappointed: I had played MAA for years.)
    This is a signature.
  • Options
    Ya man. I went back to playdom days.. I still miss those chats..Epsilon!
  • Options
    I couldn't get into the two new avenger games.. just seems like button or phone smashing
  • Options
    Iron Maiden: Legacy of the Beast. Very similar arena style game. I like it (not as much as swgoh) but I like the speedy dynamics of that game
  • Red_Madness
    367 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    Do you mean the wiki chat or forum? :smile: if its the wiki some of us still hang around there from time to time and some are in my guild.
    I couldn't get into the two new avenger games.. just seems like button or phone smashing

I tried Avengers Academy for a while but it went rather laggy so I switched here when some people from the MAA wiki said they had been playing this and got as hooked as I used to with MAA.
    This is a signature.
  • Options
    Do you mean the wiki chat or forum? :smile: if its the wiki some of us still hang around there from time to time and some are in my guild.

I tried Avengers Academy for a while but it went rather laggy so I switched here when some people from the MAA wiki said they had been playing this and got as hooked as I used to with MAA.

I meant the chat on playdom. I didn't follow it newhere else.. were you Epsilon?
  • Options
    I play this game only. The rest of my time is spent hiding the evidence that I spend money on this game from my girlfriend and grad school.
  • Red_Madness
    367 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Options

I meant the chat on playdom. I didn't follow it newhere else.. were you Epsilon?

Oh sorry, I played it on facebook haha :blush: Never got to try it before they shut it down years ago, would've loved to try it because I heard it was much cooler than on FB.
    This is a signature.
  • Options
    Ya it was great community and better sharing
  • Mrjenkins
    383 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    Gifting I mean.. already forgetting it
  • Options
    Boom beach!

Hero's are coming...