I KNOW the COMMON DENOMINATOR for GW

Prev1
KennyKonif
120 posts Member
edited February 2016
It's a secret, but if you ask nicely I might let the cat out of the bag. It makes GW a cake walk.
I find your lack of faith disturbing.”

Replies

• Options
    im not falling for this again. last time i had to go to the hospital. i didnt poop right for a month.
  • RAYRAY
    2761 posts Member
    Options
    This should be fun... What is the secret, please?

I don't have much issue finishing it most days myself, I just wanted to see what you say.
    ☮ Consular ☮ American Rebel Rebel Force (Endor) JedhaYavin IV
  • Telaan
    3454 posts Member
    Options
    No you don't.
  • Options
    Attention **** :*
  • Options
    Here we go again.
    Team iNstinct -- teaminstinct.net
  • Options
    Welcome to the forum!

I couldn't read your post because my eyes were closed due to the shouting in the title. However, I am sure because of yelling, and the fact that it is one of your initial posts her, it is sure be something both informative and interesting.

I will try again later when my ears stop ringing. I can't wait to see what it is!

Again, welcome to the forum!
  • Options
    im not falling for this again. last time i had to go to the hospital. i didnt poop right for a month.

Badder Santa movie ?

• Options
    a little combo of american psycho and bad santa. both prostitute related jokes though.
  • EM650
    1120 posts Member
    Options
    I do too.

1. (P2W) Spend money to level your team faster than anyone else. As long as the system is not able to pull a team from another player your level, then GW is easy.
    2. Brag about how good you are.

Once other teams have caught up with your team, then GW becomes more difficult.
  • Options
    I know the secret. You have to hold your phone upside down, and all opponents will have their levels halved. But now that the secret is out, it will be nerfed.
  • Options
    The secret is.. There is no secret. It's all "random" and it needs to be a "challenge" but when you're lvl65 going against lvl69s with all 7* characters and only on the 6th battle it gets a little out of control..
  • Options
    giphy.gif

*heavy breathing*
  • Options
    Actually, there is a trick. It was released from an EA graphics artist that worked on the game.

This is legit, and I'm not trolling. This IS NOT A CHEAT, but rather determines the power of the AI teams you will face.
  • Options
    Aluxendr wrote: »
    giphy.gif

*heavy breathing*

• Options
    RAYRAY wrote: »
    This should be fun... What is the secret, please?

I don't have much issue finishing it most days myself, I just wanted to see what you say.

• Options
    Telaan wrote: »
    No you don't.

Oh, Yes I DO
  • Options
    Someone just needs to say please, and I'll spill the beans
  • Options
    Nobody wants to know?
  • RU486
    1686 posts Member
    Options
    KennyKonif wrote: »
    Someone just needs to say please, and I'll spill the beans
    Please

• Options
    My breath smells like cat food.
  • Options
    No
    Look, good against pvp is one thing, good against the living, that’s something else.
  • Options
    Are you guys happy you fed him? Go back to your cave troll, you've had your fun.
  • Options
    Please I want to know
  • Options
    Well, for those that would like to know. All its based on, meaning POWER of the opposing AI team, is your last numerical value of your "Squad Arena Team WITH A WIN"

Take for example, when the the day refreshes I pick a squad that I think I can win with, with the lowest possible squad power rating. After I accomplish that win, DO NOT COMPETE IN SQUAD ARENA AGAIN, UNTIL YOU REFRESH, START AND COMPLETE GW. You need to refresh after your low squad win and complete GW before going back to the Arena.

The opposing AI teams power will be equivalent to the team you won Arena with.

Easy breezy, beautiful cover girl.
  • Options
    Are you guys happy you fed him? Go back to your cave troll, you've had your fun.

It's been answered
  • Options
    Yes, totally inaccurate, but it is an answer.
  • Options

NOPE its legit. I tested it over and over and it's TRUE.

https://youtu.be/pAGa92bJ1Ow
  • Options
    KennyKonif wrote: »

NOPE its legit. I tested it over and over and it's TRUE.

https://youtu.be/pAGa92bJ1Ow

I'm sorry to tell you. But the title of the video says (outdated). It is no longer the case. They changed that. It is now based on your top 5 most powerful characters and highest squad arena rank you ever achieved according to a dev on Reddit. If it continues to work for you however as it worked for me please tell me!
    Subscribe for Daily Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes Content: www.youtube.com/GorillaRaveGames
  • Options
    DOH! My bad
  • Options
    Or, maybe......I really was just trolling. >:)