Spent crystals on the wrong gear. Anyway of getting it back???

Spent 1400 crystals on stun guns but got the mk4 rather than the mk5 i need...... i have like 1000 salvage of mk4 already......

Replies

• TronTheKhan
    650 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    Same thing happened to me with different gear. I want my crystals back!!
    Humans Are Such Easy Prey
  • Options
    I don't think they generally do that, but you can always submit a ticket. It doesn't hurt to ask.
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options
    happened to me aswell. I accidentally bought the wrong stun gun 20 times. Can i please have my 28000 crystals back?
    143m0xl.jpg
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Options
    You are not bound to make a purchase. I doubt that you will get your crystals back. :'(
  • Options
  • Options
    If you write politely to EA and haven't done it before, they may give you a partial refund. I bought a terrible defense mod for 2k crystals a while back by accident and they refunded me 500 crystals on a one time basis. Not perfect, but was a nice gesture since I was pretty sure they would tell me to go fly a kite.
  • Options
    leef wrote: »
    happened to me aswell. I accidentally bought the wrong stun gun 20 times. Can i please have my 28000 crystals back?
    143m0xl.jpg
    That happened to me one time. After my dog ate my homework, he got hold of my tablet and bought a bunch of junk I didn't want in SWGOH.
  • Options
    suddenly a lot of people misbought items
  • Ultra
    11604 posts Moderator
    Options
    leef wrote: »
    143m0xl.jpg

Look at how many people need that stun gun!

Your accident is a blessing in disguise
  • Yogi
    907 posts Member
    Options
    Nope you are most likely SOL.
  • spotremix
    1566 posts Member
    Options
    i accidentally invested in some toons. can i get a refund?
  • Tim202
    25 posts Member
    Options
    I ALMOST did the same thing you did. No idea why they charge 1400 for the mk4 when it's only 20 pieces, it's pretty deceiving since it's the same price as a full cuff, furnace, etc. the mk5 stun gun is like 2300 or so crystals
  • Options
    I did this exact thing a few months ago. I explained what happened (along with the fact that I had enough salvage for 70 full pieces) and I received a full crystal refund. It was my only refund request in my year + of playing.

Saying that, I honestly think they intended to make that item the MK5 version. One of the devs said previously on reddit that the names of the gear on the backend is very confusing. If you compare prices it makes no sense that the MK4 should be 1400, as it requires 20 salvage for a whole piece. Purple Items that require 20 are generally 300 crystals, while purple items that require 50 are 1400 crystals.
  • kosmoski
    2 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    Hi, same here. Same stun gun situation. Please tell to who I should write? Already send pm to @EA_Jesse but.. i don't even know what can i expect..
  • rawman
    685 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    Jewcifer wrote: »
    Spent 1400 crystals on stun guns but got the mk4 rather than the mk5 i need...... i have like 1000 salvage of mk4 already......
    Lol exactly the same thing happened to me some days ago. I wrote to the support but they didn't even respond. Hadn't much hope anyway.
  • Options
    Jewcifer wrote: »

Don't worry. Same thing happend to me few months ago. Same stun guns. Late night purchase... Write to them, make a description that was a mistake, than call help line. They refunded all crystals offering that can happen' once. I took the offer and they refunded me all the crystals.