Chaze v daze....?

Sarryen
474 posts Member
I just had a rather frustrating evening in arena with my Zaul team (zaul (l), palp, b2 / vader, boba, GK) against a range of teams running Chaze (usually with a Rex lead).

Across 5 battles my zaul used his aoe 6 times. Not once did he inflict daze on the Chaze pair, but he pretty much got it every time against all other toons. This discrepancy really stood out (particularly as it pretty much lost me every battle!).

My zaul has 60% potency with his passive potency bonus (25% without) and no enemy toon had tenacity higher than 40% so we should be at the base resistance chance (15%).

Do Chaze have some hidden buff against daze or was this just the usual bad RNG? (or AI bonus depending on you viewpoint!) Or have I missed something important about their abilities? Anyone else regularly getting daze against them using zaul?

Replies

• Options
    Sounds like just unlucky RNG to me
  • Options
    I've had trouble with b2 and buff block on the pair too. had my potency up at 68% vs their 27 and 36 tenacity. only once did I get both. every other time I've battled them I only stick buff block on one of them sometimes none.