A guild looking for players who loves raids

Hello, I'm Dragonfyro, leader of Jedith Mafia. I'm seeking players who loves any type of raid, even if it's to help newbies out. If you are interested, add me via ally code: 835-395-816

Looking forward to who joins!

Replies

• Options
    I'm still seeking people. Anyone interested?
  • Options
    Well we had a few players who joined, but they eventually left. Still looking for people to join my guild.
  • Dabear23
    25 posts Member
    Options
    If you want a merge guilds with us you'll all be welcome at Lancer Heat. We do T6 rancor in about 3 days and want to move to heroic soon. Message me on kik my username is lancerleader. Or my ally code is 698-754-526
  • Options
    Dabear23 wrote: »
    If you want a merge guilds with us you'll all be welcome at Lancer Heat. We do T6 rancor in about 3 days and want to move to heroic soon. Message me on kik my username is lancerleader. Or my ally code is 698-754-526

My bro in law and I aren't looking to merge, to be honest with you. Ever since I started playing the game, my bro in law wanted a guild with me to start up. So it has been like that ever since. Thank you for your offer though. Much appreciated.
  • Jeehef
    6 posts Member
    Options
    Hey
    ID 634-549-911
    :)
  • Options

Jeehef wrote: »
    Hey
    ID 634-549-911
    :)

Hello, I have received your friend request and sent you invite.
  • Options
    We have room for up to 20, we can do Heroic tank
    Sanguine Order
    High level 85s and active, quick turn over on raids
    EST we refresh at 7:30pm
  • Options
    @Dragonfyro1982 would you be interested in joining your guild in an alliance to help you recruit and grow?
  • Options
    What alliance would that be?