Looking for guild

Hello all. Myself and seven other active members are looking for an active guild to join. I can solo heroic pit raids by myself. Other members are pretty strong as well.

Replies

• Options
    Hello, an ally and I just started a guild and are looking for active members to join. So far it's only my ally and I but we are both active daily. I'm currently level 80 with 5 seven star characters (all at level 70, but I will level them up as soon as get a few more credits). My ally (lvl 85) has 4 seven star characters, and many more six star characters varying from levels 72-81. Our guild is called Nerfherding Ain't Easy. My player info is stargazer and my ally code is 345-977-198.
  • Options
    Awakened is a top 500 guild and climbing fast! We are currently looking to strengthen our roster so If you need Kenobi look no further you can collect him with us.

We're a fun group of dead serious and skilled players who hope to add some like-minded individuals immediately. We require Discord app for communication.

https://swgoh.gg/g/5876/awakened/

Contact me here or on LINE or Discord apps or email if you are interested in discussing further.

Please send me your swgoh.gg profile link and most current damage on your last hAAT raid. Your inventory would also ideally have Zeta(s). Must have a viable team for each phase.

May The Force Be With You, Always...

Spa Sko

LINE ID: spasko
    Discord Spa Sko#0059
    Gmail: awakenedrecruitment@gmail.com
  • Options
    Hello. we run an alliance with more guilds. we can find a good place for you. came to visit us.

https://discord.gg/n623PJU - Spaceball 1 Alliance

bye,

caos mod smuggler
  • Options
    Feel free to check us out. We are rebuilding after growing tired of countless mergers. Alpha Queue
  • Options
    I'm recruiting. You're probably way ahead of most of my guild but we play everyday and enjoy the game. Looking to expand our ranks. Our levels vary between 50-74. Like I say, we basically just got going. Let me know.
  • Options
    Zach, sent you a PM.
  • Options
    This is the guy you replied to in a comment earlier and idk if you can see my reply, but we'd be happy to take you guys. We've got plenty of room and if you guys can do heroic raids we'd be totally down to try them out.
  • Options
    Zach me and a bunch of lvl 80s created a brand new guild just tonight. We already have 10 memebers but your squad would be a fantastic addition. We would be able to run heroic pit raids right away and all of our members are extremly active. Let me know if you're interested
    Knights of Mandaløre - Jonesy 771-995-699