Whats wrong with GW difficulty

whostoblame
17 posts Member
edited February 2016
i completed GW since i hit level 40. There where hard Gw encounters, there where easy encounters and there where almost impossible encounters. But i could beat them every time.

But since 4 days ists impossible to beat GW.

The first of the 4 days it got hard at level 3. At level 5 its got almost impossible. The enemy was 7 levels above me. At level 10 the enemy was 11 levels above me but i could beat the GW with 2 heros alive.

The 2 days after that i got kicked out of GW at level 10. Impossible to beat it. The enemys where 12-14 Levels above me. Perfectly geared.

But yesterday the 4th day was differerent. I got kicked out at level 6, i would post screenshots but my cellphone wont connect to my pc...At Level 4 the enemy was 8 Levels above me, i have to dump a suicide sqad into them to finish it. At Level 5 the enemy was "only" 5 levels above me, but perfectly leveled and at least 3 stars above me. I had to dump a suicide sqad into them, had to use all cooldown, lost a hero and my sqad finished with low health. But it was the best i could do. But i thought it couldnt get any harder and after that it has to get easier after that. Wrong! The enemy was 14 Levels above me, 2-3 Stars above me and was fully purple geared. He wrecked me.

He got a level 59 Dooku with purple gear. I was level 45. Its impossible to beat that. And i tryed it almost 20 times with different setups. Just no chance.

Today the first encounter where 3 Levels above me. I just closed the app.

Whats up with the difficulty lately? I can understand that its meaned to be hard but unbeatable? Thats just stupid.

Replies

• Options
    Maybe you just had bad luck, I've been getting all teams lower leveled and starred than me for the past three days. The highest I believe was 63 and I am 59, all his characters were low starred though, nothing a suicide squad couldn't help me take out.
  • Options
    Mate it has happened the same to me. Level 62, had completed a total of 29 GW in a row so far but the last two were absolutely impossible, facing various teams 5-6 levels above mine fully geared and starred up...I just hope it doesn´t continue that way
  • Options
    Welcome to the forum...
  • Options
    Maybe this is a really hard game. Suddenly, I feel really smart. Maybe I can be a military strategist....or a poker player.
  • Options
    My observation it's been much more diffiicult last two days.
  • Options
    I beat it for the first time since starting yesterday, I'm level 69 and I only beat it because I got a VERY easy draw. Today it was back to normal. Phasma Phasma Phasma Dooku Dooku Fives Fives Poe Poe Poe.

Very boring, very chore-like
  • Options
    I beat it for the first time since starting yesterday, I'm level 69 and I only beat it because I got a VERY easy draw. Today it was back to normal. Phasma Phasma Phasma Dooku Dooku Fives Fives Poe Poe Poe.

So easy draw is bad? You'll upset those who can't beat it. Be nice. Don't flaunt your victory.
  • Options

So easy draw is bad? You'll upset those who can't beat it. Be nice. Don't flaunt your victory.
    Did you read? I'm not flaunting it at all. I'm disparaging it. I'm saying the only reason I have ONE gw win is because I got a very lucky draw.

I hate, despise, LOATHE galactic war.
  • Options

Did you read? I'm not flaunting it at all. I'm disparaging it. I'm saying the only reason I have ONE gw win is because I got a very lucky draw.

Dude, I get you. Chill. I love GW. It's all I ever do and record and analyze. But that's me. I'm weird that way. So I guess you like Arena more? Or hate fighting altogether? For the record, I don't play Arena. But it's ok not to like one part of the game.
  • Options
    Maybe this is a really hard game. Suddenly, I feel really smart. Maybe I can be a military strategist....or a poker player.

It had nothing to do with strategic gameplay. Not at all.

It was just impossible to beat that last Dooku. 14 Levels above me, at 7 stars gear level 7 i think. I killed the whole team, wich also was 14 levels above my team and gear level 7. I lost a suicide squad for that and got 2 heros of my main squad killed but i was unable to beat that Dooku 3vs1.

It was just impossible. He wrecked me with his counter attacks. Because he just dealt twice the damage i did and abilitylocked my jedis so they couldnt heal. And i tryed every possible squad i got left. There was just no chance to beat that. Lv 45 vs Lv 59 is just to hard,

• Options
    MenaceTEC wrote: »
    My observation it's been much more diffiicult last two days.

Been easier all week for me.
  • Options

Dude, I get you. Chill. I love GW. It's all I ever do and record and analyze. But that's me. I'm weird that way. So I guess you like Arena more? Or hate fighting altogether? For the record, I don't play Arena. But it's ok not to like one part of the game.
    I love everything about this game, but don't think I've hated a game mode as much as I do GW
  • Options
    BentWookie wrote: »
    Welcome to the forum...

Are you not feeling well, this post is a paragraph short. I'll allow you to try again.