Which Jedi to upgrade for 9B

I'm having difficulty on 9B, haven't beaten it yet; which means I'm far away from 3-starring it for shoretrooper. For my support I always use a zQGJ then use Anakin(g11) lead, yoda(g11), Windu(g10-trash but easiest character in the game to gear), Ahsoka(g9), and fisto(g8).

I haven't looked at Fisto for a very long time because he is underwhelming but I don't have any other good options with my Jedis. I'm thinking that either AS or Kanan should replace him-also I'll probably get Ahsoka to g10 since it's easy.

Between Kanan and Aayla, which of these two Jedis will be the best option in terms of defeating and 3-starring 9B? And no, I do not have general kenobi and will not have him for a very long time.

Replies

• Chosen_One
    97 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    Aayla with the stuns is very good for this node, i havn't test out Kanan, but many of my guildies have success 3* it with Aayla.
  • Options
    Aayla is clutch for any Jedi team
  • Options
    She seems good, just worried since she isn't as tanky as Kanan. Do need someone to provide that extra bit of offense though. Hope she will suffice at 4 stars
  • Options
    Old Ben! His ability block is essential when using Jedi for 9B. Save it for the final round on Embo and Boba
    I fight the good fight
  • Options
    Sounds good, problem is I haven't even activated old Ben :(
  • Mullato
    2582 posts Member
    Options
    I think I used

zQGJ L - G11
    Aayla - G10
    Yoda - G10
    Ahsoka - G10
    Jka - G11
    GK - borrowed

You can also try to borrow or use an old Ben lead.
  • Options
    i used GK (borrowed) and a chase, wiggs, zBarris team. worked well.