Need some arena squad advice

vazelos81
166 posts Member
edited March 2017
I was using a rebel team for some months but iI want to try something different now.
I had a squad of wiggs, lando, sthan, boba. I gave my first zeta to kylo and put him in boba's place.
Lately I took off lando and put boba back in as a leader (boba, wiggs, sthan, zKylo) and managed to rank at 1st place once.
I was thinking try an empire team of palp, tft, kylo, boba, shore or a maul team (but my siths need some work)
In my shard there are mainly zMaul teams and zQGJ teams.
I'm a little confused so I'd like some advice for my arena squad based on my roster:
https://swgoh.gg/u/spartan81/collection/
Thank you

Replies

• Options
    Sounds crazy but you have some usable first order toons, including a Zylo. If you fix up their mods I'd imagine they could be pretty good, have heard mostly positive reviews-have never battled a first order team myself though. For those last two spot could use wiggs, boba, TFP, st Han, any combination that would work best with them.

In the meanwhile work on the siths for zMaul. If you do a palp team get your Vader up, he's brutal on those teams
  • Options
    I want to make a fo team but my fost is only 3* yet. I will try it when i upgrade him