Why not offer a character pack for Nihilus?

I think most players who've unlocked Nihilus at 3 stars would be willing to pay $10 to level Nihilus to 4. They offered this with Kanan, so come on! Missing out on making some money from more casual gamers. Whales ruin this game.

Replies

• Winstar
    2429 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    ? buy two packs for ~$18 USD in crystals to get him to 4 stars. if you're lucky it'll only cost you $9.

Or pretty much free if you saved up crystals.
  • Options
    Winstar wrote: »
    ? buy two packs for ~$18 USD in crystals to get him to 4 stars. if you're lucky it'll only cost you $9.

Huh? It costs 1,299 for a Lord of Hunger pack which would cost $10 a piece. Each pack only guarantees 5 Nihilus shards and I need 30 to level him to 4 stars. So let's say I only get 5 shards with each pack (most likely), that would end up costing me $60. No way i would drop $60 to gain one measley star on a pixeled character. Whales have no issue doing this but reasonable people without addictive personalities see the ridiculousness in buying those awful packs.
  • Winstar
    2429 posts Member
    Options
    Most ended up only needing 10 shards to get him to 4*.

Forgot not everyone got the max free available shards.
  • Options
    Winstar wrote: »
    Most ended up only needing 10 shards to get him to 4*.

Forgot not everyone got the max free available shards.

Yeah I couldn't beat the final battle with Krennic. He would always hit my Nihilus with any ability block, so I couldn't take him out with annihilate.
  • spotremix
    1566 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    i think they should do a $20 sith pack that gets you 80 shards like they did with most of the other sith. i used an itunes gift card to finish my dooku and put the extra shards towards the shard shop.
  • Options
    spotremix wrote: »
    i think they should do a $20 sith pack that gets you 80 shards like they did with most of the other sith. i used an itunes gift card to finish my dooku and put the extra shards towards the shard shop.

I'd be all for that. Same with Vader.
  • Options
    if they sold these types of packs all the time i'd buy them religiously for the toons i want.
  • Options
    if they sold these types of packs all the time i'd buy them religiously for the toons i want.

+1
    #newpricingmodel
  • Options
    These requests are assuming he should be as easy to get as any other new character. He's not.
  • Options

Ah... most ppl would and then they'd lose their appeal... but the farming timetable should be shorter and they should have a toon or 2 go straight to ftp, like they used to... but that's just imo