Fire At Will Bug - Theory

After seeing Phasma's Fire At Will skill in action in many battles (all toons involved were level 70, 7*), I have some thoughts on the issue many of us are seeing with Phasma's leadership skill proc rate when she is on defense.
  1. Her real proc rate is closer to 22% instead of 18%, because she can proc Fire At Will off of a Fire At Will assist. If this is as intended, fine.
  2. Her Fire At Will procs off all actions, not just off of "attacks". If this is as intended, then please correct the skill description. If not, then fix the skill.
  3. Her Fire At Will may proc off of passive actions, and secondary actions as well. For example, Phasma might be running Fire At Will when Daka runs Serve Again (passive revive), when Sidious runs Sadistic Glee (passive heal and turn meter), when GS runs Swarm and calls an assist (and off that assister's passive skills, and the passive skills that other characters fire off when that assister attacks).
Without ability to look at the game code, or a sufficiently large supply of test cases available to me, I can't really prove these permutations, but they seem plausible to me and I think you should look into them. @CG_JohnSalera Thanks.

Replies

• Options
    thats what i mean. it says it procs off attacks in the description, but obviously any action by any character can trigger, excepting a counter attack. if that is the case it could procing off poggles buff on all 5 character, every assist, every double or triple attack.
  • Options
    I just played someone with Phasma as leader and I think about 70% of their attacks/turns resulted in a bonus attack. I know they had 4 turns in a row(1 being a heal) that got bonus attacks. This isn't counting their Dooku's double attacks. I had no chance. My Phasma as leader resulted in exactly 0 bonus attacks during the game. Yay for RNG! I was about 800 points stronger as a team, too.
  • Options
    It is good like is now. Change it low and all will replace leader position to Sid. :)
  • Options
    Good. I'm tired of multiple attack taking teams in a "turn based RPG". Phasma teams easily take 1.5x the turns than a non-phasma team. Can't wait for this patch.
  • Zerx
    94 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    I think all these counter attacks and extra attacs are out of control. 5's, Phasma, Dooku and whomever else on these teams going ape"****" during matches. Happens way too often.
  • Zerx
    94 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    Just 5 minutes ago in Arena. Full health on Sid, Full health on Ackbar, JC at 50%. He only has 5's at full health. My Sid attacks and takes him down to just above 2/3. Next thing I know he clears the board starting with a counter to the sid attack. It was nuts - I have never seen anything like it. Took out two full health 6*s and a half health 5* all in purple. All told it was like 8 attacks. I read his description and I cant even fathom what happened to proc all that.
  • Options
    I agree overall, even when enjoying the benefit when I use Phasma as a leader... It doesn't really make sense to get a bonus attack after a heal, or some other non-attack action.