Possible Sith?

Prev134
So, with the new Jedi challenge coming soon, a lot have scrambled to farm their Jedi up. Some don't care, and others have started farming Sith in the hopes of a Sith challenge (not a bad idea). It seems like CG would release a new Sith hero eventually, and a Sith challenge seems like a logical place. Could be awhile from now when it is released, but that's not the point.

My point is this: I'm no expert on lore, so what possible Sith could they release? Aside from making Darth Maul available to farm, or reclassifying Asajj, there is a lack of Sith available to farm to even make a team to enter. Emperor Palpatine still needs releasing, but he seems like a logical reward, not someone they'd just toss out to farm randomly.

So, what Sith heroes actually exist that could be released? It seems like there are lots of Jedi in the lore, but very few Sith. Because of HKs existence, I could see someone like Darth Malak being released, but he seems like a prize hero too. Maybe some Inquisitors from rebels?

Replies

• EM650
    1120 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    Darth Jar Jar, the Emperor, Mara Jade, anyone know othere from the EU?

Is grievous considered Sith?

Also, why isn't Assaj Ventress categorized as Sith as well as NS? She is a force wielder who trained und er Dooku and comes from a similar background as Maul and Oppress.
  • bleeaauuh
    1006 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    I would love to see an inguisitor
    Or scoundrel assaj
    Sith aniken
    Dark side bariss
    Pon krell
    Clone wars maul
  • Fher
    188 posts Member
    Options
    Sidious
    Maul
    Vader
    Dooku
    Savage

That's your team of sith right there.
  • Options
    @EM650 Ha. Darth Jar Jar. Nice :smile: . General Grievous would be an awesome addition, but I'm not sure he'd be Sith. He wasn't a force user, but was a villain. Maybe he'd have droid or separatist classification.

@bleeaauuh Clone Wars Maul would be pretty cool. Better or worse than current maul? Sith Anakin would be nice. Before the Vader body transformation. Not sure who Pon Krell is. 4 arm Jedi from Clone Wars that turned against them in Umbaru?
  • Options
    EM650 wrote: »
    Darth Jar Jar, the Emperor, Mara Jade, anyone know othere from the EU?

Is grievous considered Sith?

Also, why isn't Assaj Ventress categorized as Sith as well as NS? She is a force wielder who trained und er Dooku and comes from a similar background as Maul and Oppress.
    Correct me if im wrong but i think Asajj isnt considered a sith because she was an assassin instead. She was train in the sith ways but never became one because of the only two sith rule.
  • Options
    Yes that's krell
    I think clone wars maul would be better then his former self especially after being boosted by the night sisters. I say grevious will be a droid he's not sith.
  • Options
    @Fher True. And I have all them. But that's only 5. There are tons of Jedi, and I know, there were lots compared to only a few Sith. Buts that's why I was asking. How actually exists in the lore as Sith, that could join our game.
  • Fher
    188 posts Member
    Options
    As far as new sith. A lot of people are asking for Darth Bane.

I personally would like to see Exar Kun, Freedon Nadd, Darth Talon, Marka Ragnos, and Darth Revan.
  • Options
    I hope there will be more events. They should alternate every week. I have so many sith but so little jedis.
  • Options
    Revan for sure
  • Options
    @bleeaauuh General Krell seems like a good addition. Would he be Sith, Jedi or just a new hero? He wasn't really trained as a Sith, just an **** to clones. He did kind of stop being a Jedi, without then knowing or technically leaving the order. Interesting character, definitely. I wonder how they'd bring him in.
  • Options
    Dark side Bariss.
    My name is cosmicturtle333, aka CT-333, aka Threes.
  • Options
    Krell is no more a sith then savage
    He's more like a dark Jedi but still made a deal to join the sith
  • Options
    @Fher Darth Reven (before the player gets to control Revan (mind wiped revan)) would be pretty cool. Both Revan and Malaks abilities are unknown, so have the potential to be pretty cool. Exar Kun I remember being talked about in game, sounded super powerful.

Any of those would be cool. Maybe some of the other Dark Lords from the Kotor tkmbs would be cool. The Jedi masters of old as well.
  • Options
    Yes I'd love to see dark barris with ventress lightsabers
  • Options
    @bleeaauuh All right. So maybe Dark Jedi could become a class as well? Not a Sith exactly, but still a villain and not a Jedi. That'd be pretty cool.

Would Snoke from TFA be Sith? Or is he not considered Sith like Kylo?
  • Options
    If snoke ever becomes a character, he is definitely a sith. Kylo isnt a sith, if he continues his training he will be though.
  • Options
    In the novel version of tfa snoke mentions that the sith are extinct, so snoke and kylo are not sith
    Plus we don't know enough about snoke for him to be a playable character yet. I think a dark bariss and krell should just be called Jedi, but be dark side characters that would be cool
  • Options
    Dark bariss ability
    Back stab: 2x effective of Ashoka
    2x weak to aniken
  • Options
    Hahahaha, that backstab on Ahsoka. Thats too precise but funny
  • Fher
    188 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    What would be interesting is if they introduced a way to train or UPGRADE your heroes. For instance Rebel Luke trains with Yoda and becomes Jedi Luke. Sidious trains with Plagueis and becomes Emperor Palpatine. Exar Kun begins as a Jedi, but later falls to the dark side, a few others do the same (General Krell).

If they introduce space ships Jedis will go to Dagobah to train and Sith Lords would go to Korriban.
  • Darthdave
    70 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    If they class grievous as a droid he's gonna be mad.
  • Options
    @MasterJarJar snoke isn't a sith
  • Options
    Good idea, there are a few available hologram tables left. Its good to know that the game is not even close to complete. They still have more updates to come.
  • Options
    We just getting started with this game
  • Options
    Darth Maul is only available through Chromium, so a sith challenge is unlikely. Unless the players need only 4 sith for the challenge.
  • Options
    bleeaauuh wrote: »
    @MasterJarJar snoke isn't a sith

Thanks for correcting me. I have little knowledge on snoke. I am taking the snoke was darth sidious's master theory to real. I assumed if someone was that powerful: they would be a sith.
  • Options
    Dark side Bariss.
    Thisssss
  • Fher
    188 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    ichotolot wrote: »
    Darth Maul is only available through Chromium, so a sith challenge is unlikely. Unless the players need only 4 sith for the challenge.

True, but if this game follows the same protocol as most games do (and it seems it already is by making QGJ free), Maul will eventually be free/farmable, and they'll introduce say Darth Bane or Emperor Palpatine to the P2P community, so they can keep the exclusivity.
  • Options
    Okay, so Sith become extinct with Palpatine and the death star according to Snoke, unless of course they write in some hidden Sith lord/following. It is a big galaxy after all.

That leave potential Sith candidates in the past though. So, not sure how I feel about that. I suppose the rule of two kind of limits the number though.

@Fher that upgrade system sounds interesting. I'd love to them to bring in ships. Darth Maul had a cool one. Kylos shuttle might suck though, hahaha.