Possible Sith?

Replies

• Options
    Fher wrote: »
    ichotolot wrote: »
    Darth Maul is only available through Chromium, so a sith challenge is unlikely. Unless the players need only 4 sith for the challenge.

True, but if this game follows the same protocol as most games do (and it seems it already is by making QGJ free), Maul will eventually be free/farmable, and they'll introduce say Darth Bane or Emperor Palpatine to the P2P community, so they can keep the exclusivity.

I feel like Maul's damage to jedi makes him too OP for F2p. Maybe if the new character is a OP jedi or yoda, they may put maul in cantina to counter it. Otherwise, chances are slim
  • Options
    @MasterJarJar He does do some pretty insane damage to Jedi, but that's it. He's also super squishy and slow. My Jedi team 1 or 2 shots him, depending on star level. Of course I know to target him on offense. He could be a real monster when player controlled.

But they did just release QGJ to F2P, so he might get release for a Sith challenge
  • Fher
    188 posts Member
    Options
    Well the Force Awakes supposedly happens in the year 34 ABY.

Darth Krayt, founder of the new Sith Order "One Sith" around 30 ABY, expanded a whole new lineage of Sith Lords all the way to like the year 139 ABY.

I have to read more to see how these 2 stories connect, if at all.
  • Options
    @Fher Okay, that's pretty cool then. So, 'new sith' then. All right. I wonder if they'd be classified as Sith as well. It'd be nice to have some more heroes fitting into that category. Only 5 Sith, 4 non chromium, isn't the cool all Sith synergy the Jedi can have. I know, plenty of synergies are lacking (more droids, walks, jawas, tuskens).

Kotor 2 had some decent Sith enemies as well, I just can't remember who. Some cracked, grey skin guy. He'd be cool.
  • Simsurf
    71 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    Yeah I also read the theory that snoke was Darth plaugis back from the dead after been killed by sidious.... But then I also read a theory that Rey was anakin/Vader reincarnated :D I couldn't see snoke been released as a character before at least one more movie...
  • Options
    Dark Side Barriss Offee
    Strong Stealth/Crit Attacker with low survivability.

Elusive Strike : Deal Physical damage to target enemy with a 25% chance to gain Stealth for 2 turns.

Dark Side Corruption Deal Physical damage to target enemy with a high increased chance to be a Critical Hit. If the attack is a Critical Hit, Stun the target.

Divided loyalties Provides a ATK bonus when attacking Jedi or Sith characters.

Jedi Defector Provides a moderate bonus to Critical Hit Chance for Jedi or Sith characters
    My name is cosmicturtle333, aka CT-333, aka Threes.
  • Options
    @Simsurf Hmmm...Snoke being Plaguis reincarnated is an interesting theory. And seems possible based on Plaguis' description/lore. That'd be pretty cool.

Also, Plaguis would be a great dark side Sith. Could be a healer...
  • Options
    @cosmicturtle333 I liked that hero idea. Dark side Bariss. It was a cool plot in the clone wars series, and she'd be a good heroine.

Also, I like your rendition of her kit. Very nice
  • Options
    What about the Knights of Ren? They probably aren't Sith, but it would be cool.
  • Options
    M9silent wrote: »
    @cosmicturtle333 I liked that hero idea. Dark side Bariss. It was a cool plot in the clone wars series, and she'd be a good heroine.

Also, I like your rendition of her kit. Very nice

That is the in game data. It may or may not be what is eventually added in the game. But it is a likely possibility.
  • Options
    Darth Malak plssssss
  • Options
    @cosmicturtle333 In game data you say? Interesting. That's pretty cool. I'd like to see that.

As for the knights of Ren, I would say Dark Jedi classification maybe. That idea was tossed out here, and I think it's a good one. Easily could add a few no name heroes for easy farming (dark Jedi Knight, dark Jedi sentinal, etc from say Kotor) . Not sure if it would be the best fit for them, but they could have been turned by Kylo before being slaughtered or helped him.
  • M9silent
    821 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    @Darth_Malak Absolutely. Darth Malak would be great as a hero. I could see him being the first to have the drain life or drain force skill. Maybe even a new type of buff
  • Options
    @cosmicturtle333 In game data you say? Interesting. That's pretty cool. I'd like to see that.

As for the knights of Ren, I would say Dark Jedi classification maybe. That idea was tossed out here, and I think it's a good one. Easily could add a few no name heroes for easy farming (dark Jedi Knight, dark Jedi sentinal, etc from say Kotor) . Not sure if it would be the best fit for them, but they could have been turned by Kylo before being slaughtered or helped him.

Dark Jedi is a class in the data too.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/10qUdL6G5NZMRmd-q-gy2cV6Od0cgWqSMOUURNZ3mIiw/htmlview#gid=0
  • Options
    @cosmicturtle333 Interesting. Aren't you just full of useful information :smile:
  • Options
    @cosmicturtle333 Interesting. Aren't you just full of useful information :smile:

That's a change. Usually I'm full of ****.
  • Darth_Malak
    577 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    @M9silent Darth Malak abilities: Bolt of Hatred and Force Drain. Would pay for him if i must :)
  • M9silent
    821 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    @cosmicturtle333 Hahaha. I laughed a lot. Thanks. It can get pretty toxic around here though...
  • Options
    @Darth_Malak Haha. I probably would pay for him too. I really enjoyed Kotor. Liked but wasn't the biggest fan of the sequel, but really like Kotor.

Anyways, Revan and Malak would be great. Gotta be some other minions they could add as well
  • Fher
    188 posts Member
    Options
    There's a missing link between

- The first death of Sidious and his final death in the year 11 ABY
    AND
    - Lumiya creation of the her new Sith Order where Jacen Solo became Darth Caedus, but that didn't happen until the year 40 ABY
    AND
    - At the same time Darth Krayt created the "One Sith"

How do all these stories tie in to Snoke? I do not know
  • Options
    @Fher Interesting. It will be cool to see how they tie things in for Episode 8. I know it will be some time, but lots of questions from E7. Snoke and Kylo, Luke being found, the destruction of the core world's an Senate. I mean, they sneezed and blew up planets. Coruscant, gone. The ****...
  • Options
    The new sith order is not canon though
  • Options
    @bleeaauuh Oh, I meant First Order from E7. It's like they had to 1 up Palpatine right? He blows up a planet, they demolish a star system. Maybe next movie it will be a star cluster hahaha
  • M9silent
    821 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    Anyways, I guess if those guys aren't classified as Sith, they won't count. Cool, but not Sith.

What about Star Wars: Force Unleashed? Is that cannon? If it is, Vaders apprentice, Starkiller, would be a good Sith. Right? Trained by Vader makes you Sith.
  • Options
    Nah it's not canon but it would be awesome, they said this game will only contain characters from the 7 movies and the clone wars series. They already proved This wrong Though with hk47 he is the only non canon character in the game
  • Options
    If Darth Maul and Savage Opress existed at the same time as master and apprentice. But Darth Sidious was still around and found them a threat and killed Opress.

Sounds like 3 sith at the same time.

can you have only one Sith master and apprentice? Or is there groups of 2 through out the galaxies?

I think the "RULE of Two" has been broken by some sith masters.
  • Options
    Texhincally speaking there were 4 sith at the same time
    Sid dooku savage and maul
    That is why Sid killed savage and basically stripped maul of the tittle. When Sid fights maul he explains that there can only be two and that maul has violated the code as he has been replaced (by dooku)
  • Options
    There is only ever two no more no less, more can come and challenge for the right as maul did. But only the strongest two will remian. This is why Sid ordered dooku to kill ventress, she was only meant to be an assassin but dooku was secretly training her to be a sith to help him destroy sidious. Sid could
    Feel her growing stronger as a result of her training and ordered her to be killed. Because there can only be 2 any more is a threat
  • Options
    Hmmm. They could just limit the challenge to dark side force users. That could get around the whole lack of Sith. Plenty of saber wielding, dark side force users around the lore, even if all aren't technically Sith.
  • Options
    Fher wrote: »
    ichotolot wrote: »
    Darth Maul is only available through Chromium, so a sith challenge is unlikely. Unless the players need only 4 sith for the challenge.

True, but if this game follows the same protocol as most games do (and it seems it already is by making QGJ free), Maul will eventually be free/farmable, and they'll introduce say Darth Bane or Emperor Palpatine to the P2P community, so they can keep the exclusivity.

I feel like Maul's damage to jedi makes him too OP for F2p. Maybe if the new character is a OP jedi or yoda, they may put maul in cantina to counter it. Otherwise, chances are slim

Maul is very slow and even at 7,he has only like 7000 health. Often enough he is dead before doing any damage.