Baze and Chirrut

Hey everyone! I was wondering if I should wait to put my Baze and chirrut into my arena team( chirrut g8 4*, Baze g7 3*) or should I put them in now? Team as of now is: Wedge (l) Biggs QGJ JKA and EP. If I put them in, it would be Wedge(l) Biggs, Chirrut, Baze, and EP or QGJ. Any recommendations? I'll put my roster so I can get character recommendations also ;)

Replies

• Drax_77
    1076 posts Member
    Options
    No, at 85 a g7 and g8 toon will get crushed before they can even do anything.
  • Options
    +1 on the comment above.

What are you doing with EP level 73 in your arena team???
  • Options
    +1 on the comment above.

Just forgot to level him up lol, haven't even realized he's on 73... dang my bad thanks lol
  • Options
    I use them from G9 both until now, they all G11.
  • Zooey
    1607 posts Member
    Options
    +1 on the comment above.

There's no need to level a toon up if you're not omegaing or gearing him. Efficiency.
  • Options
    Zooey wrote: »
    +1 on the comment above.

There's no need to level a toon up if you're not omegaing or gearing him. Efficiency.

Well he's in my arena team and I am, I just completely forgot about his level, I thought he was 85...
  • Options
    +1 on the comment above.

You could have spent the time to read the full thread before posting this... Then don't put him in arena - which was an omission from Remington_Ewing so totally fine.
  • Options
    +1 on the comment above.

And credits(for me anyways) only get applied when I need to be a level to gear up. I never have enough of them.