Possible Sith?

Replies

• Options
    M9silent wrote: »
    @Fher Okay, that's pretty cool then. So, 'new sith' then. All right. I wonder if they'd be classified as Sith as well. It'd be nice to have some more heroes fitting into that category. Only 5 Sith, 4 non chromium, isn't the cool all Sith synergy the Jedi can have. I know, plenty of synergies are lacking (more droids, walks, jawas, tuskens).

Kotor 2 had some decent Sith enemies as well, I just can't remember who. Some cracked, grey skin guy. He'd be cool.
    Darth Sion. The old hag Kreia. And the destroyer of words,Nihilus.
  • LeftyTwoGuns
    460 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    Ventress isn't a Sith, she's a dark Jedi. There can only ever be two Sith at a time. So they'll have to start dipping into the expanded universe (or whatever the hell they call it now) or go with alternate forms of current Sith. Like pre-suit Vader (Anakin) would be badass. In current canon there's only two more Sith not in the game, Darth Bane and Darth Plagueis

It's pretty easy to get a minimum 4 star Sith team now, too. Just as easy as a Jedi team. Maul or Vader would need to be made farmable to make for a full team of 7 star
  • Options
    Fher wrote: »
    What would be interesting is if they introduced a way to train or UPGRADE your heroes. For instance Rebel Luke trains with Yoda and becomes Jedi Luke. Sidious trains with Plagueis and becomes Emperor Palpatine. Exar Kun begins as a Jedi, but later falls to the dark side, a few others do the same (General Krell).

Interesting idea, think about Anakin starting from podracer boy, finishing on Darth Vader.

I really want DS Barriss, she has really good potential to be anti-Jedi and anti-Sith at the same time. I hope she'll be added in one of next toon updates.
  • Naugrin
    686 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    Malak, revan, marko ragnos, ajunta pall, naga sadow, tulak hord (all from kotor), bane, plagueis, lumiya, and exar kun.
  • Calus_78
    504 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    Yet Ventress should have the label dark jedi.
    Darth Revan from KOTOR is a sith that should appear in this game. Since HK-47 is his droid. Darth Malak was his apprentice.
  • SubjectZero
    176 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    Krell and barris never were sith or trained in their ways, more evil or dark jedis. Current canon siths that could be released could be clone wars maul, soon maybe Rebels maul (hinted in the new trailer!) , pre mustafar Vader and emperor palpatine. But since HK is a thing, the legends universe could have some fun additions.
  • Options
    Snoke saying Sith are extinct....yeah but if he is Plagueis in hiding surely he would say that.

Back to original question, the only Sith i want to see added are

Darth Plagueis
    Darth Tenebrous
    Darth Bane

In addition the only character i really want and would even pay a one off fee to have is General Grievous.
  • Triqui
    2790 posts Member
    Options
    ichotolot wrote: »
    Darth Maul is only available through Chromium, so a sith challenge is unlikely. Unless the players need only 4 sith for the challenge.

True, but if this game follows the same protocol as most games do (and it seems it already is by making QGJ free), Maul will eventually be free/farmable, and they'll introduce say Darth Bane or Emperor Palpatine to the P2P community, so they can keep the exclusivity.

I feel like Maul's damage to jedi makes him too OP for F2p. Maybe if the new character is a OP jedi or yoda, they may put maul in cantina to counter it. Otherwise, chances are slim

There are literally two jedi that wouldn't act before Maul (Jedi guardian and Slowka Tano), who is the squishiest character in the game.
    Unless they release some char with a skill to haste Maul, he is not a threat to anyone
  • Nonemo
    1656 posts Member
    Options
    Triqui wrote: »
    ichotolot wrote: »
    Darth Maul is only available through Chromium, so a sith challenge is unlikely. Unless the players need only 4 sith for the challenge.

True, but if this game follows the same protocol as most games do (and it seems it already is by making QGJ free), Maul will eventually be free/farmable, and they'll introduce say Darth Bane or Emperor Palpatine to the P2P community, so they can keep the exclusivity.

I feel like Maul's damage to jedi makes him too OP for F2p. Maybe if the new character is a OP jedi or yoda, they may put maul in cantina to counter it. Otherwise, chances are slim

There are literally two jedi that wouldn't act before Maul (Jedi guardian and Slowka Tano), who is the squishiest character in the game.
    Unless they release some char with a skill to haste Maul, he is not a threat to anyone

You haven't faced Maul in a turn meter manipulation team, have you? :) When Maul gets called in by a Phasma assist and kills his first toon, he transforms into the Hulk. Can't stop him after that.

On he topic of Sith, I'll just again state that Darth Bane would be the best and most logical choice. He's canon, there's plenty of lore about him in Legends, and he's an extremely popular and important character historically. Heavy tank character with tons of HP, Force Storm ability and anti Sith skills. He did kill off the entire Sith order after all.
  • Options
    Dark Side Bariss was data mined I believe, so she should be in the game sooner than later.

Also I would love to see either Darth Talon or Darth Nihilus.

I'd love to see Old Republic era Sith lords like:

Darth Malgus
    Exar Kun

• Options
    bleeaauuh wrote: »
    @MasterJarJar snoke isn't a sith

We don't know this for sure yet.
  • Nonemo
    1656 posts Member
    Options
    In this thread: People asking for Darth Talon, and me trying my best to not post pictures that will get me banned. ^^

Talon won't happen though, since TFA rewrote that time period. Maybe a new character could come along, heavily inspired by Talon. Otoh that's basically just a red Twi'Lek without clothes.
  • Options
    Bane is not canon. He was created after Ep 1 where Lucas had Yoda tell us that "always two there are". The problem at the time was that in the EU there were thousands of sith in the old days. So Dark Horse comics had to come up with a way to cover up the inconsistency.

In Ep 8 we could very well learn that the Rule of Two was forever that way. No Bane.
  • Nonemo
    1656 posts Member
    Options
    Bane is depicted in the Clone Wars. So he is canon. But his feats and philosophy are now parts of Legends and thus not canon. But as we've seen already, the new SW installments do borrow stuff they like from the Legends material.
  • Triqui
    2790 posts Member
    Options
    M9silent wrote: »
    @cosmicturtle333 I liked that hero idea. Dark side Bariss. It was a cool plot in the clone wars series, and she'd be a good heroine.

Also, I like your rendition of her kit. Very nice
    As a guy who is watching right now Clone Wars Season 3 with his son, I'm happy that I'm not too serious about spoilers :)
  • Options
    The clone wars serious is epic enjoy it while it lasts, sorry they are some pretty huge spoilers
  • Options
    People are forgetting a big one, Darth Plageuis, Sideous' master. He could be very powerful. Darth Bane is 100% possible because they used him in the Clone Wars animated series, and that makes him canon now too. Also, I'm sure they know how popular Revan is in the fan community, and since they used HK, he seems to be on the table.

HOWEVER my bold prediction for new characters is that they're going to come out with a Rebels Animated series pack, to promote the series. I fully expect to see Kanan, Zeb, Sabine, and maybe and Inquisitor (Sith).
  • Options
    I doubt plaguis, since he only had mentions in canon, no actual apearance.
  • Options
    Where was Bane used in CW?

Plagueis is probably a big deal for the future of the new trilogy, so don't expect him in the game at least until episode 8.
  • Options
    Btw I watched CW fanatically until the last season when I decided I hated it. Sloppy and ignorant story telling.
  • Fher
    188 posts Member
    Options
    When Yoda undergoes his training the last phase he goes to Korriban and faces Darth Bane spirit.

Darth Plagueis is really weak imo, his lightsaber skills were poor at best. He was only considered to be very powerful because of his wide knowledge of the Dark side, specifically midichlorian manipulation.
  • Options
    Darth Plagueis totally OP with 100% revival ability.

End of topic :)

Mestre Fábio - My YouTube Channel - My SwGOH profile - Brazilian player? Come to play with us, AAT heroic, contact me
  • Options
    fberbert wrote: »

Amen. I mean Daka??? Seriously...
  • MBL_66
    2465 posts Member
    Options

He also uses midichlorian manipulation to impregnate female characters which slows them down and exposes them
  • EM650
    1120 posts Member
    Options
    I do not remember their names, but what about the force wielder on that planet in the Clone Wars where Anakin and OB1 were brought to determine Anakin's future? There were a brother/sister with their "father" I think known simply as force wielders.
  • Options

He also uses midichlorian manipulation to impregnate female characters which slows them down and exposes them

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
  • Options

Lol
  • Options
    There are possible Sith from Star Wars Rebels which is canon (not that it needs to be) and if you think they aren't Sith because of the rule of two, well then Savage Opress should not be a Sith either.

inquisitor.jpg
    The Grand Inquisitor

569297alwaystwothereare138b8958625.jpg
    The 5th Brother & 7th Sister
  • Options
    Darth Plaguis would be pretty cool. Some other Sith Lords and villains from the past.

Great Sith War? Jedi civil war? Great Galactic War? I bet there's some cool Sith in those stories. Not sure if they're cannon anymore either though. Kinda rough trying to sift through the cannon and non
  • Options
    It's obviously going to be the Emperor. However if it follow the same rules as the jedi event, CG with need to release more sith or make Darth Maul farmable.