My best:
Lumi, 62, 7* gear 7
Sid 62 7* g7
GS 62 5* gear 8
JC 62 5* g7
Daka 62 4* g7
Dooku 62. 3* g7
QGJ 59 3* g7
Also Chewy, Ashoka(g7), Phasma(g7), Talia and Vader 50ish 4 star.

I am almost wiped out before I can hit retreat, throwing fodder won't make a dent. I'd like to complete GW but if I loose too many of my best I still have the "you shall not pass" node next. Who should I target? I get that I'll have to loose 1 or 2 but I am loosing them before I even get a chance to put a dent in their team.

Replies

• Options
    Fodder might help. You really want Poggle to use his offense up buff on the fodder team. Ideally either IG88 or HK will use theirs as well. Is HK lead?
  • Options
    After fodder, In order, I would take out 86 if possible to one-shot him with GS assist attack. Then 88. If you can't take out 86 with a one-shot. Retreat, and hopefully take out 88 instead with a one-shot.
  • Doga
    808 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    Cool, thanks, lobot is lead
  • Options
    Use a fodder team to get their specials blown. Then use a team with
    Lumi leader for evasion
    Daka and dooku for stun
    Sid and gs for damage

May need multiple attempts to get good rng for stuns and dodges.
  • Doga
    808 posts Member
    Options
    I made it past; used fodder. Luckily a couple lived long enough for Poggle to take his turn then it was over. I put in QGJ instead of JC and between he, GS and a couple Daka stuns. The problem is I entered with Lumi with late heal previous round; it's been one of those GW's today. Thanks again
  • Vodo
    332 posts Member
    Options
    Sorry but what's this "fodder" thing? If you retreat everything resets, including cooldowns, or am I wrong there?
  • KamikazeRhombus
    1412 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    Vodo wrote: »
    Sorry but what's this "fodder" thing? If you retreat everything resets, including cooldowns, or am I wrong there?

When you send in a suicide squad or "fodder", you are sending in lower powered toons knowing that they will die for the changes to take place. This is done to make the AI waste it's special attacks so your A team can mop them up.
  • Options

You don't retreat. You send in a fodder team who gets defeated. The enemy retains health/status level after they 'win' a fight so you can bring your A-team against them without major 1st turn buffs/debuffs charged.

• Options

You send in a sacrificial team that is supposed to die, but gets the other team to blow all their Cooldowns. You don't retreat.
  • Options
    How do you tell what (exact) gear level they have? I can obviously see the purple vs the blue, but not what specific level of purple.
  • Vodo
    332 posts Member
    Options
    Thx everybody for the explanation :)
  • Options
    papy72 wrote: »
    How do you tell what (exact) gear level they have? I can obviously see the purple vs the blue, but not what specific level of purple.
    Look at the little symbols around the edge of the blue or purple border. They're different for VII or VIII.

I'm not surprised to heard that Daka was involved in making it past a tough node. Anytime I come to a hard one it's Daka that bails me out.

• Doga
    808 posts Member
    Options
    That was a tough team, Lobot as leader had a lot of synergy for droids. Tougher than most teams with Poe I've dealt with in GW (Retreat, make change, repeat). At that level I am not sure how much more speed Lobot was offering the droids but I have a lot of respect for a Lobot droid team after that encounter.
  • Options
    You can just use Lumi as leader and keep resetting formation until you evade stuff (20 minutes). Then use Daka and keep resetting until you get the double stun (30 minutes). Then memorize the pattern until you get crit kills and more evades. (1 hour).

Then you can clear with without taking any damage at all. Yes GW is stupid now.
    Tekken 7