Possible Sith?

124Next

Replies

• Options
    M9silent wrote: »
    Darth Plaguis would be pretty cool. Some other Sith Lords and villains from the past.

Great Sith War? Jedi civil war? Great Galactic War? I bet there's some cool Sith in those stories. Not sure if they're cannon anymore either though. Kinda rough trying to sift through the cannon and non

All that stuff is no longer canon. Canon is

Darth Bane
    Darth Plagueis
    Darth Sidious
    Darth Maul
    Count Dooku
    Savage Opress
    Darth Vader
    The Grand Inquisitor
    The 5th Brother
    The 7th Sister

Though Savage Opress, the Grand Inquisitor, the 5th Brother, and 7th Sister are debatable whether they are Sith or just Dark Jedi.
  • Options
    Savage Opress was a sith Lord but mauls apprentice due to there can only be 2 rule under star wars wiki
  • Options
    Darth Plaguis would be pretty cool. Some other Sith Lords and villains from the past.

Great Sith War? Jedi civil war? Great Galactic War? I bet there's some cool Sith in those stories. Not sure if they're cannon anymore either though. Kinda rough trying to sift through the cannon and non

Darth Bane
    Darth Plagueis
    Darth Sidious
    Darth Maul
    Count Dooku
    Savage Opress
    Darth Vader
    The Grand Inquisitor
    The 5th Brother
    The 7th Sister

Though Savage Opress, the Grand Inquisitor, the 5th Brother, and 7th Sister are debatable whether they are Sith or just Dark Jedi.

Interesting. That's at least a decent list of cannon Sith. I could see some being a challenge prize. Others, just nice farmable Sith. That'd be nice. Just making Darth Maul farmable doesn't do much for the lack of Sith, ya know? It'd be good for a Sith challenge, but still, the more Sith the better right?
  • Options
    It's obviously going to be the Emperor. However if it follow the same rules as the jedi event, CG with need to release more sith or make Darth Maul farmable.

Or Vader upgradable.
  • Robbathehutt
    1048 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options

Darth Bane
    Darth Plagueis
    Darth Sidious
    Darth Maul
    Count Dooku
    Savage Opress
    Darth Vader
    The Grand Inquisitor
    The 5th Brother
    The 7th Sister

Interesting. That's at least a decent list of cannon Sith. I could see some being a challenge prize. Others, just nice farmable Sith. That'd be nice. Just making Darth Maul farmable doesn't do much for the lack of Sith, ya know? It'd be good for a Sith challenge, but still, the more Sith the better right?

Yeah would be cool, but I have a feeling any Sith event would likely be for Emperor Palpatine before anyone else. Making Maul farmable isn't a stretch since they just made Qui-Gon Jinn farmable for jedi.
  • Options
    I hear that. QGJ got released, so Maul could be as well. And Palpatine would be a good hero to release for the Sith challenge. Inquisitors could come with the Rebels series stuff. Maybe a Kotor themed release could have Revan and Malak come out (it was a bioware game, but bioware is now owned by EA so there's that, and HK), some chromium exclusice Lords or something. Maybe Plaguis could be the shard shop exclusive whenever they do that.
  • Options
    Some else mentioned it, but Sith Anakin would be cool if implemented. Not sure if he would be, as he is technically still Darth Vader, but before being mutilated and lava chucked
  • Options
    Some else mentioned it, but Sith Anakin would be cool if implemented. Not sure if he would be, as he is technically still Darth Vader, but before being mutilated and lava chucked

Well we have clone war chewbacca, stormtrooper han, OLD ben, and pre empire palpatine. So simply pre mustafar vader or young darth vader or episode 3 vader could be a thing. Lets hope for that! I liked pre mustafar vader.
  • M9silent
    821 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    Young Darth Vader or Episode 3 Vader would be good choices I think. I could see him being put in like that. He may not have had a ton of screen time, but he betrayed Mace, slaughtered tons of Jedi with Clone help, force wrecked Padme and had a duel with a Jedi Master. Seems like a legit villain to me.
  • Options
    Could have clone synergy cus order 66 (though would be weird with 5s because of reasons, go watch clone wars) or extra damage against jedis. Since thats what he did. Kill jedis. A whole lot of em.
  • Options
    Kinda weird with Clone synergy, you're right. I watched clones Wars and rebels, and agree with you. Anti Jedi would be good (what am I saying, I run all Jedi..). Maybe anti droid or separatist (if that gets added) as he betrayed then as well. Be Sith, but not empire.
  • Options
    anti droid would be more fitting for normal anniken since the war was pretty much won when he became vader. He did led 501st legion to the temple in order 66 so that for thw clone thing. Or maybe a assist move called order 66 with more damage on clone assist. Just spouting out random ideas really. He would be a cool toon.
  • Options
    The Emperor with this unique ability: when defeated by the first time, revive with 20% health and add Young Darth Vader to his squad (bad Anakin).
    Mestre Fábio - My YouTube Channel - My SwGOH profile - Brazilian player? Come to play with us, AAT heroic, contact me
  • Options
    fberbert wrote: »
    The Emperor with this unique ability: when defeated by the first time, revive with 20% health and add Young Darth Vader to his squad (bad Anakin).

I would be so happy if this were true.
  • Options
    So, with the new Jedi challenge coming soon, a lot have scrambled to farm their Jedi up. Some don't care, and others have started farming Sith in the hopes of a Sith challenge (not a bad idea). It seems like CG would release a new Sith hero eventually, and a Sith challenge seems like a logical place. Could be awhile from now when it is released, but that's not the point.

My point is this: I'm no expert on lore, so what possible Sith could they release? Aside from making Darth Maul available to farm, or reclassifying Asajj, there is a lack of Sith available to farm to even make a team to enter. Emperor Palpatine still needs releasing, but he seems like a logical reward, not someone they'd just toss out to farm randomly.

So, what Sith heroes actually exist that could be released? It seems like there are lots of Jedi in the lore, but very few Sith. Because of HKs existence, I could see someone like Darth Malak being released, but he seems like a prize hero too. Maybe some Inquisitors from rebels?

• Options
    Asajj isnt a sith. Your only a Sith if they have "Darth" But they could Add Darth Nihilus, Darth Revan, Darth Malak, Darth Bane, Darth Krayt, Darth Malgus, All from the old republic even more or even Darth Sidious's master. Darth Plagueis
  • Oootini
    636 posts Member
    Options
    I think if they were to include a sith event with a similar structure to the yoda one it wouldn't work. There's only 5sith in the game(I think). At least we had a lot of jedis to choose from. Unless they change the event structure to something like 3 sith and 2 dark side characters or something.

Personally I would like a differently structured event to the yoda one. Farming 5 more characters ton7* will be a chore
  • ModeratusImperialis
    353 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Who cares what is Canon and what isn't. When that which is outside canon so clearly spanks the limited canon's backside. Inquisitors do not stand up to the likes of Ajunta Pall, Naga Sadow or the almighty Tulak Hord.
  • Options
    Way to necro @LukeStarkiller64
    My name is cosmicturtle333, aka CT-333, aka Threes.
  • M9silent
    821 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    @Cosmicturtle3333 Haha. For real. This thread died 2 months ago.

Still waiting for more Sith to be added though....
  • Seku
    575 posts Member
    Options
    The Inquisitor with Fifth Brother and Seventh Sister would be cool, even though I'm not sure if they're sith or just empire
  • Options
    ichotolot wrote: »
    Darth Maul is only available through Chromium, so a sith challenge is unlikely. Unless the players need only 4 sith for the challenge.

Unless.., they charge you 125$$$ for a pack that unlocks maul right before challenge and make him farmable in cantina. Didn't they do something like that with Qui Jon...

If they mirror it it will be hard to get a palpy to 7 (oh yea sith challenge is palpy he's already in game) because of Vader. So might be in a loooooong while.