Looking for Adventure?

Prev1
Whazn
262 posts Member
Are you looking for adventure? Are you active? Do you aspire to take down heroic rancor 3x a week? Are you getting prepared to take down heroic aat's? If this sounds good to you I have the guild you're looking for.

I invite you to join myself and @GhostTruckin in Adventurers Inc. We're an active guild that doesn't require you to get outside communication. Guild reset is mountain standard time. 24 hour 0 tag rancor rules in effect as it lasts about 30 mins. Aat currently a ffa and lasts less than 24 hours.

Message me or @Ghosttruckin if interested, Or post here.

Replies

• Options
    Any questions , ask away.
  • Whazn
    262 posts Member
    Options
    Currently at 48/50 2 spots open.
  • Options
    Couple spots open for active players
  • Whazn
    262 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    Bump. All we require is a 7* toon to participle in the raids. More than happy to help you grow.
  • Options
    Hi! I'm level 75, with seven 7* characters, and quite active. I would be more than happy to join your guild. :)

Ally code: 246-216-596
  • Whazn
    262 posts Member
    Options
    We'd be happy to take you. Still have some openings if anyone would like to join up as well
  • Options
    Still have an opening?
    Ally code 644-875-262
    7* 11
    6* 5.
  • Whazn
    262 posts Member
    Options
    Welcome to the guild. Still have a few more spaces if anyone is intrested. Rancor raid launches tomorrow if you want to get in on it.
  • Options
    Don't forget folks, with the new changes, only members in the guild prior to raids opening are able to participate and collect rewards
  • Options
    Hi there,

Room for 1 more please? I've a fair few 7* and 4 G11s atm, lvl 85.

My ally code: 616475462. Will leave current guild upon ally invite if you don't mind.
  • Whazn
    262 posts Member
    Options
    Welcome to the guild man. Could make room for another if interested. Rancor opens for 0 damage tag in about 8 hours, you know you want in on this!
  • Whazn
    262 posts Member
    Options
    One spot left guys. Rancor starts in 2 hours. Get in before you're locked out due to the rule change!
  • Whazn
    262 posts Member
    Options
    1 opening left guys. Just opened up. Who wants in?
  • Options
    Whazn wrote: »
    1 opening left guys. Just opened up. Who wants in?

• Whazn
    262 posts Member
    Options
    One spot remaining guys, you know you want it
  • Options
    This is a great guild lots of game help and they are willing to look at your heroes and set up the proper teams. Lots of gear donations. They do 0 damage on both the heroic Rancor and the Aat raid to make sure you can get rewards Bc they go so fast. Reasonable expectations, 500/600.
    We are looking to do hAAT in the next few weeks.

Join the adventure.
  • Whazn
    262 posts Member
    Options
    Bump! Grab this last spot while its free
  • Options
    GodlyGnat wrote: »
    This is a great guild lots of game help and they are willing to look at your heroes and set up the proper teams. Lots of gear donations. They do 0 damage on both the heroic Rancor and the Aat raid to make sure you can get rewards Bc they go so fast. Reasonable expectations, 500/600.
    We are looking to do hAAT in the next few weeks.

Join the adventure.

• Options
    Guild rest is at 9:30 eastern time. We launch raids shorty there after. For both h rancor and basic tank we run 0 damage for first 24 hours.
    Launching h rancor raids as often as we can and will run hAAT at the beginning of next month.
  • Whazn
    262 posts Member
    Options
    Next rancor should open tomorrow for tagging. You know you want to join in for some sweet gear.
  • Options
    One spot left folks . .
  • Whazn
    262 posts Member
    Options
    Nobody wants sweet gear and solo shards for the low price of 500-600 daily energy?
  • Whazn
    262 posts Member
    Options
    One spot left folks . .

• Options
    I'm sure someone is interested in a spot in a Laidback heroic crew.
  • Options
    Couple spots possible if your looking ;)
  • Options
    Couple spots open for some laid back heroic raiding folks
  • Whazn
    262 posts Member
    Options
    Had a member leave, anyone want to fill the spot?
  • Options
    Couple spots for the right players, . .
  • Whazn
    262 posts Member
    Options
    You know you want in on this
  • Whazn
    262 posts Member
    Options
    Haat attempt on may 6th, come be a part of it