Is there an issue with Foresight

ABNRAS
564 posts Member
edited April 2017
I fought a Jedi team with ZQGJ and Zoda and noticed that the foresight wasn't dropping after every attack. I also noticed at least one time where I damaged one of them with foresight. I had another guild mate notice something similar in one of their battles. Has anyone else noticed anything like this?
Post edited by ABNRAS on

Replies

• Ouchie
    1233 posts Member
    Options
    In line with what ABN said, I was hitting a stunned Aayla today who had foresight up through a zQGJ and I was causing damage to her. The foresight was not going away.

I thought it may had to do something with the stun. Then I couldn't remember how foresight works when you're stunned because I'm old. Lol
  • Options
    Foresight will not go away when you hit someone with an attack that is unavoidable.
  • ABNRAS
    564 posts Member
    Options
    @CG_feltz916 Thanks for the response. One instance was Maul's Whirling Blade. The whole team still showed having foresight after the attack. I also had Sid's basic do damage through foresight. I started thinking it may just be a visual bug.
  • crzydroid
    7348 posts Moderator
    Options
    Ouchie wrote: »
    In line with what ABN said, I was hitting a stunned Aayla today who had foresight up through a zQGJ and I was causing damage to her. The foresight was not going away.

I thought it may had to do something with the stun. Then I couldn't remember how foresight works when you're stunned because I'm old. Lol

Yes, stunned characters cannot dodge. Good way to take care of Old Ben with evasion up.
  • scuba
    14075 posts Member
    Options
    And you can dispel the foresight on a stunned enemy with a dispel ability.
  • scuba
    14075 posts Member
    Options
    Foresight will not go away when you hit someone with an attack that is unavoidable.

Thank you for fixing that!