Millennium falcon when?

The millennium falcon has been on the ships list since the beginning of their introduction. Will we ever get it available to farm? I don't remember if there was a pack in the store but even if there had been one, it was definitely a long time ago.

Replies

• Options
    I'd say we're about due for some method of farming it, especially since Vader's TIE Advanced - a former tournament exclusive - is now farmable. Plus, the release cadence does indicate that nothing will be behind a paywall forever.
  • Vampire_X
    1435 posts Moderator
    Options
    7aed4e055741b507f390f979274a6306e501eaa2bcdfe12ca1a195050988ee04.jpg
    Wicked Sith Queen with the Pink Saber
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    I'd say we're about due for some method of farming it, especially since Vader's TIE Advanced - a former tournament exclusive - is now farmable. Plus, the release cadence does indicate that nothing will be behind a paywall forever.

Yes but you could also look at the Millennium falcon as the general grievous of ships, and he still isn't truly farmable
  • Yogi
    907 posts Member
    Options
    August 2018.
  • Options
    Kyno wrote: »

Yes but you could also look at the Millennium falcon as the general grievous of ships, and he still isn't truly farmable

Sure he is. You can't buy the shard shop currency directly for real money but you can generate it at a certain rate in-game for free. The fastest free method would be to spend all of your daily Arena, Cantina, GW, Guild and Fleet currencies on characters/ships you already have at 7*, converting all those shards into Shard Shop currency. It is still a slow farm but it is a farm nonetheless. You can speed up the process by spending money to get more shards but anyone with at least one 7* character can start farming him for free.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options

Sure he is. You can't buy the shard shop currency directly for real money but you can generate it at a certain rate in-game for free. The fastest free method would be to spend all of your daily Arena, Cantina, GW, Guild and Fleet currencies on characters/ships you already have at 7*, converting all those shards into Shard Shop currency. It is still a slow farm but it is a farm nonetheless. You can speed up the process by spending money to get more shards but anyone with at least one 7* character can start farming him for free.

Exactly and this is the same method for farming millennium falcon, except from arena you save crystals and buy the fleet mega pack.
  • Options
    I reckon it'll be there for quite a while. /lsimilar to how rex was on chromiums for about a year
  • Options

He's in fleet arena store about as often as chirrut is - I'm level 76 and almost have him unlocked, and I only buy him if there's no slave 1/scimtar/tie adv/biggs xwing/chirrut/maul/rex
  • Options
    The real question is when are we going to get a proper Falcon for Han and Chewie? And while we're talking about Chewie, when are we gonna get a proper Chewie?
  • Vampire_X
    1435 posts Moderator
    Options
    RogueOne wrote: »
    The real question is when are we going to get a proper Falcon for Han and Chewie? And while we're talking about Chewie, when are we gonna get a proper Chewie?

433f576a95df81ad69dac835c8351f7c.jpg
    Wicked Sith Queen with the Pink Saber
  • Options
    Farming GG from shard Shop is silly. I bought him from fleet store all the way to 7* - finished the day before yesterday
  • Options

Exactly and this is the same method for farming millennium falcon, except from arena you save crystals and buy the fleet mega pack.

In shard shop you know what you are getting. Mega pack is RNG.
    A huge difference if you ask me.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Gamorrean wrote: »

In shard shop you know what you are getting. Mega pack is RNG.
    A huge difference if you ask me.

True, but time wise it would probably equal out :wink:
  • Options
    Also remove Rey and Finn as the pilots and make it solo and chewy cause the way it is now is down right wrong. Stop trying to erase star wars and make your own version ...
  • Options
    Also remove Rey and Finn as the pilots and make it solo and chewy cause the way it is now is down right wrong. Stop trying to erase star wars and make your own version ...
    If I may correct you STHan and Chewy
  • K_mett1
    299 posts Member
    Options
    I spent 2,499 crystals buying the mega pack...I got 5 Millennium Falcon shards
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options

Wrong chewie, and technically wrong falcon too.