Arena Struggle

Afternoon folks, for the longest time I chased the meta rode on the Biggs and Wedge wave and although not hitting the dizzy heights of the top 10, I was steady in the top 20.

Recently I have moved to a Zeta Vader team along with Zeta Sidious, Emperor Palpatine, TFP and Shore Trooper, all G11, with reasonable (190+) Speeds. The problem is that I just can't break the maul, Rex and the Chaze teams I'm coming up against, and am now sitting in mid 60s. While I don't particularly have issue with this, I'm sure my roster could be put to better use in Arena.

I have recently got enough for my 3rd Zeta and am at a loss as to where to put to it be most effective. I would be eternally grateful if someone could take time out of their day to look through my roster, here, and point me in the right direction.

thank you in advance.
I fight the good fight

Replies

• nite0wl29
    412 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    I currently run Zader, EP, TFP, Rex and Sun Fac. They're not great for overnight defense but i have been able to be in the top 20s at payout and I don't fall far from the 30s. Rex is great with Tenacity up for those pesky Zaul squads and Sun Fac has the highest health/protection out of the tanks. Plus his main ability dispels buffs.
  • Options
    Thanks a bunch i'll give that a shot over the next few days. My Sun Fac is lacking a bit but that should be easily fixed with a few days grind.
    I fight the good fight
  • Yogi
    907 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    190 speed on TFP is In the toilet to be honest. He needs to be the fastest one you have.

Edit:

Looked at your TFP. 225 speed is better but still below average for TFP.
  • Options
    Yogi wrote: »
    190 speed on TFP is In the toilet to be honest. He needs to be the fastest one you have.

Edit:

Looked at your TFP. 225 speed is better but still below average for TFP.

Yeah, looks like I still need to grind out some better speed mods. But thanks for the input
    I fight the good fight