Han solo

Im tempted to add him to my arena team. Does anyone use him? And has anyone used him on the tank raid?

Replies

• Options
    I'm assuming raid Han? I used him once as a borrowed lead but he was only 5*. I heard he's good for P4 & GW.
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options
    He ain't that great in arena anymore. Those insta taunters pretty much ruined his whole niche roll.
    I do use him in GW and p4 of the tank raid. He can give your whole team buffs to avoid getting killed by the airstrike and he has pretty decent damage.
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Options
    Other than that he is useless.
  • Options
    Wonder if they'll give him a slight rework on the future? Like his shot first ingnores taunters or you can select who he shoots first.
  • Kivoku
    190 posts Member
    Options
    Raid Han is actually more useful now than he was. WIth a lot of Zaul teams running 100% sith (no SiTr) He actually gets to target who he wants with Shoot First. You still get he dodge chance to deal with - bleh - but you could land a stun on Nihilus, Maul or EP, based on who has the AOE you fear most.

I've experimented with him in 5th slot on my BH team, stunning Maul to stop that AOE daze (so I can keep he bomb TM gain comin. Works alright. Under Boba lead mine drops 19k crits on special, 15k crits on basic, with a decent healthpool at g11.

He is great for tank raid, however, as mentioned by someone else above.
  • Options
    He needs a rework with synergy with Leia,Chewbacca and farmer Luke.
  • Caedas
    215 posts Member
    Options
    He needs a rework with synergy with Leia,Chewbacca and farmer Luke.

It would have to be a new Chewy, of course.
  • DatBoi
    3615 posts Member
    Options
    Why is he good for the tank raid? His stun doesn't affect the bosses and there are other rebels that grant buffs
  • Options
    DatBoi wrote: »
    Why is he good for the tank raid? His stun doesn't affect the bosses and there are other rebels that grant buffs

He stuns B2 in P4, gives useful buffs for extra dps to everyone, and has good dps in general.
  • DatBoi
    3615 posts Member
    Options

He stuns B2 in P4, gives useful buffs for extra dps to everyone, and has good dps in general.

Sort of an unrelated question, but do enemy supports have more health in heroic than normal? Because i've only ever played normal and B2 is rarely a problem because he has so little health. I dont even always worry about stunning or shocking him. Especially when using high dps rebels
  • Options

Sort of an unrelated question, but do enemy supports have more health in heroic than normal? Because i've only ever played normal and B2 is rarely a problem because he has so little health. I dont even always worry about stunning or shocking him. Especially when using high dps rebels

Imagine normals' health multiplied by 5 to give you a perspective.
  • DatBoi
    3615 posts Member
    Options

Ah... sounds like fun. But the bosses health is reduced like the rancor's?
  • Bt_7274
    357 posts Member
    Options

Ah... sounds like fun. But the bosses health is reduced like the rancor's?

Yes but it deals alot more damage
    discord:Darth Woodman#6467,looking for shardmates:Warrior ìN,skirge2000,GlideX,erykgx,harunalp,TDB,Kiwida,dyloot,pm me on discord plz
  • Reyalp
    738 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    If he's modded right he can hit for a hell of a lot in p4 of HTank, and can recover 100% TM on his special - especially useful for an extra 20k dmg, and then activating evasion up on everyone for airstrike. As mentioned above, he can also stun 1 B2 at start of battle, allowing you to kill the other immediately with Wiggs.

He's also exceptionally good in a fast arena Boba team. Even if there's an auto taunter, if stun lands Boba gets the +15speed and generally goes first. Plus he can crit for about 30k under Boba lead (again, modded right).

He's good.
  • Options
    Raid Han is a pure DPS with a little utility, similar to Rey but hits even harder. But he is not high end arena viable anymore caz the current arena doesn't favor pure DPS, but versatile toons.
  • Options
    BTW I am still use Raid Han in GW, under EP lead with RG, Daka and TFP, really fun to play
  • Options
    raid han is a gear eater. I would use other instead
  • Boo
    4134 posts Member
    Options
    Wonder if they'll give him a slight rework on the future? Like his shot first ingnores taunters or you can select who he shoots first.

That sounds good, especially as his niche move is to shoot first, if the opposing team has that taunter (shore, Baze etc) this makes Han a bit of a dead duck to giving your team any sort of real advantage out of the gate.

He definitely needs to be tweaked to have this.