Time to fix the sith vs. Jedi in this game.

Prev1
RAYRAY
2761 posts Member
edited February 2016
Sith do way too much vs. Jedi. It isn't even a fair fight. It is time to lessen the positive effects from Maul, Dooku, and Sid vs. Jedi. Make their effects work against all opponents but to a lesser amount. Ex. Maul can do 25% more damage than he does now to EVERYONE and nothing extra to Jedi, Remove the stun capabilities from Dooku vs. Jedi and give him the stun to everyone at a much lower chance, etc. I am not sure if the EA/CG wants to even attempt to make a balanced game but this would be a good place to start.

An alternative would be: Make the new Jedi's leadership ability make Jedi do 50% more damage to Sith or immune to stuns and reduces incoming damage by 50% vs. Sith or something. With all of these freshly farmed up Jedi that will be running around, get ahead of this now!
☮ Consular ☮ American Rebel Rebel Force (Endor) JedhaYavin IV

Replies

• Options
    That's because sith are better the jedi :*
  • Options
    Just wait until you see Darth Darth Binks' outrageously OP anti-jedi skills.
    Proud and Belgian officer of [DTA] BIER DTA | official Lando Calrissian fanboy KappaPride
  • RAYRAY
    2761 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options

I get that from a lollore standpoint but we are talking about a game that requires some balance to be enjoyable. I am willing to bet that this new Jedi event started as a "how can we get the players to use Jedi"? The answer was "make them! if they want to try the new character and put QGJ in shipments since he is actually a pretty strong Jedi".
  • Options

Heesa gonna be hurtin you moui moui big time meesa thinkin.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Options

I really wish that George Lucas followed through with his original idea to make Jar Jar Darth Plagueis. If would have been the greatest twist in cinematic history :D
  • Options
    I'm on board with the idea but not to the extent. Dooku Maul and Sidious are such a complete counter to Jedi. If you pair maul and Sidious together you can achieve a 65% or so dodge chance. That is completely ridiculous. It would be one thing if these characters were rare, but everyone and their mother has Sidious and Dooku. With the influx of Jedi coming, these already popular sith will become more powerful.
  • Options
    The obvious answer here is to buff Darth Maul and make him more farmable. But that should be the answer to almost every question. . .
  • Triqui
    2790 posts Member
    Options
    I have another idea. What about... no? Jedis have the best sinergies in the game and a lot of different lesderships to chose from plus a chokehold on efficent healing. And we don't have Yoda or Jedi Luke yet. They are fine. Just use a non Jedi in your team to kill Sid (who is fragile) and everything is ok
  • Options
    Crokadorfn wrote: »
    I'm on board with the idea but not to the extent. Dooku Maul and Sidious are such a complete counter to Jedi. If you pair maul and Sidious together you can achieve a 65% or so dodge chance. That is completely ridiculous. It would be one thing if these characters were rare, but everyone and their mother has Sidious and Dooku. With the influx of Jedi coming, these already popular sith will become more powerful.

Even more powerful than you can possibly imagine....
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Options
    Nikoms565 wrote: »

Heesa gonna be hurtin you moui moui big time meesa thinkin.
    +420
    Proud and Belgian officer of [DTA] BIER DTA | official Lando Calrissian fanboy KappaPride
  • CPMP
    974 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    Sith have damage, Jedi have healing.
    Exept Luminara. Luminara has everything!
  • RAYRAY
    2761 posts Member
    Options
    Crokadorfn wrote: »

Ok, the suggestions were a little over the top, I agree.
  • RAYRAY
    2761 posts Member
    Options
    Framer wrote: »
    The obvious answer here is to buff Darth Maul and make him more farmable. But that should be the answer to almost every question. . .

I actually like this suggestion. I have Maul, at 62/65 to 5*... However, if they are going to make him farmable, there would be no reason to bring Jedi to an arena team.
  • RAYRAY
    2761 posts Member
    Options
    CPMP wrote: »

That is true. Unfortunately they can't heal if they are dead or stunned. Here is an idea, A New Jedi Leader ability: If any Jedi ally is killed by a sith, the rest of the team heals to full and gets offense up for 2 turns!
  • Options
    RAYRAY wrote: »

I get that from a lollore standpoint but we are talking about a game that requires some balance to be enjoyable. I am willing to bet that this new Jedi event started as a "how can we get the players to use Jedi"? The answer was "make them! if they want to try the new character and put QGJ in shipments since he is actually a pretty strong Jedi".

QGJ could be the best dps in the game and still wouldn't help when he is stunned by dooku or sid dodges.

Yes jedi have heal, but to use heal you have to kill sid quick to stop him heal immunity and you can't kill sid quick cos he dodges at 50% so by the time he is dead half your team is dead and the rest are heal immune. And over half arena teams use sid, over half gw teams, I'm meeting at least 2 dookus every day in arena too.

No one will use jedi synergies until the sith are less prevelent, lose their anti-jedi crap, or this new jedi can debunk some of the anti-jedi stuff or is anti-sith.

It is annoying. Id like to see more jedi teams. It didnt occur to me but i think you are right in saying it looks like devs want more jedi teams too with qgj and this new guy, but i don't think it will help unless one of the above happens too.
  • Options
    This.

I'm against any organized religion that forces it's members/leaders not to love. Reminds me of another religion where pent-up heads end up getting accused of
    inappropriate acts with children....
  • Telaan
    3454 posts Member
    Options
    Jek_Face wrote: »
    This.

I'm against any organized religion that forces it's members/leaders not to love. Reminds me of another religion where pent-up heads end up getting accused of

What....I don't....wow....
  • Options
    This.

:D
  • CPMP
    974 posts Member
    Options

That is true. Unfortunately they can't heal if they are dead or stunned. Here is an idea, A New Jedi Leader ability: If any Jedi ally is killed by a sith, the rest of the team heals to full and gets offense up for 2 turns!

Neither Sith can stun or deal damage if they are dead. So if Sith ally is killed by jedi, make all enemy jedi to get stunned for 2 turns!
  • Options
    I would gladly take the top 5 Jedi vs the top 5 Sith in this game. It'd be a bloodbath
  • Options

Neither Sith can stun or deal damage if they are dead. So if Sith ally is killed by jedi, make all enemy jedi to get stunned for 2 turns!

:smiley: Well said, sir! Sith don't work in a team of their own. Jedi, especially with Yoda, will be the new meta.

Buff Sith!!
  • Tomek
    327 posts Member
    Options
    Hi,
    it looks like the game opress especial light jedi. Someone hate jedi in EA and the result is in the game.
    My suggestion : all abilities against jedi should be changed to against all jedi , not only light but dark too.
  • Options
    There are only 5 sith, one is chromium only and another can only go to 5 stars. Sid and Dooku are squishy
    Unlimited power? I don't think so.
    A young obi wan, Jedi Luke and yoda will be just as strong. Until then there are plenty Jedi to choose from (albeit only one or two good ones)
  • Options
    This.

Fots shired
  • CatsEyes
    31 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options

And nerfed barriss offee.
    If you think Jedi is so strong, go arena with your Jedi team and get the top. lol
  • Options
    It's going to get worse. I don't know if anybody noticed, but Sid is getting a buff in the next update. DOT will be able to kill characters. Who is one toon that applies DOT well, Sid...
  • Options
    Yea I dont agree, jedi has the best healers in the game (Lumi & JC) who also hits like a truck with her basic & her second ability & jedi synergy is only second to droids if you have jedi like old ben and anakin, they dont need to touch the siths damage against jedi they just need to make jedi who are currently unavailable MORE available. Aayla is a beast but no one can farm her, QGJ is also a beast & finally available to everyone, Still waiting on old ben & anakin though.
  • Options
    CatsEyes wrote: »

And nerfed barriss offee.
    If you think Jedi is so strong, go arena with your Jedi team and get the top. lol

Oh stop whining ive seen full jedi teams at #1 before I saw a fully maxed aayla, QGJ, Old Ben,Lumi, & Anakin. CURRENTLY though the only teams winning the arena are droid teams because of there synergy & The fact Poe is OP. How about trying to get #1 with a sith team. Its impossible currently once poe activates his taunt & poggle activates his buff you lose 2-3 guys on the first 3 turns.
  • J7000
    2059 posts Member
    Options

When he makes a move there will be reggea playing in the background. That's gonna be pretty OP
  • Options
    Jedi>Sith
    It seems like the people always complaining about the Sith being better only have Jedi Consular, Jedi Guardian, Ahsoka, Luminara, and Barriss unlocked.