What's the best squad to build around DT/Krennic?

In your view? I'm currently working on both for fun, but would love to hear some squad options that incorporate both characters. :)

Replies

• Acrofales
    1363 posts Member
    Options
    Team from a guy on my shard who runs Krennic lead and does well with it:

Krennic (4*, zeta), DT (no zeta), Kylo (zeta), TFP, Shore (4*). All G11.
  • Options
    Acrofales wrote: »
    Team from a guy on my shard who runs Krennic lead and does well with it:

Krennic (4*, zeta), DT (no zeta), Kylo (zeta), TFP, Shore (4*). All G11.

That looks interesting. How fast are his Krennic and DT?
  • Acrofales
    1363 posts Member
    Options
    It's a September shard, so nobody has the serious whale mods. His mods are about average in quality for the top of our shard, but he doesn't seem to have put that much thought into them. Speeds:

Krennic 206
    DT 191
    TFP 253
    Kylo 177
    Shore 156

His shore has a 30 speed arrow instead of crit avoidance or protection. He broke up his crit damage set on Kylo to use a 14speed secondary cross. He's using a potency cross on Krennic, which should be unnecessary with him as lead. But even so, he was making #1 at his payout time up until very recently. He's slowly dropping, so he might just have stopped playing, or he's finding it harder and harder to compete as GKs come online and there's more and more Rex/triple cleanse teams.
  • Rakim
    267 posts Member
    Options
    With no zeta on DT Krennic is so so squishy though
  • Options
    Acrofales wrote: »
    It's a September shard, so nobody has the serious whale mods. His mods are about average in quality for the top of our shard, but he doesn't seem to have put that much thought into them. Speeds:

Krennic 206
    DT 191
    TFP 253
    Kylo 177
    Shore 156

His shore has a 30 speed arrow instead of crit avoidance or protection. He broke up his crit damage set on Kylo to use a 14speed secondary cross. He's using a potency cross on Krennic, which should be unnecessary with him as lead. But even so, he was making #1 at his payout time up until very recently. He's slowly dropping, so he might just have stopped playing, or he's finding it harder and harder to compete as GKs come online and there's more and more Rex/triple cleanse teams.

Yeah that's what I'm thinking - I wonder how a team like that holds up vs Zaul, and my guess is they don't ..
  • Options
    I have been running tests in galactic war with DT & Maul combo's.. DT can change the course of the match by stunning everyone in sight(basic stuns enemy's with daze). Deathmark is great against sith trooper in the current meta.