Looking for shardmates TheWicked, DarthVirun, jaime bartolo, RedTwo, Shadowhunter

Just curious if there is a shard LINE chat going, and if not I would love to start one to coordinate our payouts!

Replies

• Options
    Any news man ? Your team makes me cry :-D
  • RedTwo
    58 posts Member
    Options
    Another thread for this shard: [https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/72360/server-shadowhunter-redtwo-jaime-bartolo-quaestor-djoachim-sandman-sl1m-thewicked]
    TheWicked had good ideas I thought.
    After those few days in a row, I thought that was what was happening. Until last two days, is there a misunderstanding?
  • Options
    Hi RedTwo, do you know if there is a line/discord channel for this shard ?
    I don't know when is the payout of people, mine is CEST and I don't want to go in anyone's way.
  • RedTwo
    58 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    Not that I'm aware of, seen on other post that fuzzyliphair and Shadowhunter are both in CEST. TheWicked and jaime Bartolo are in EST. Think BigDaddyMatty402 is in CST, but not sure. Mine is also CST. Seeing a lot of new names in top 20, so it's not easy to figure out though.
  • Options
    Hola soy Jaime hablo sólo español igual estoy en su mismo servidor
  • Shadowhunter
    73 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    Hey mates , like RedTwo says i'm CEST
    And welcome back to the top Spots Cyril B):)
    Post edited by Shadowhunter on
  • Options
    Ok there is now a line Channel , write me for an invite .
    My line ID : shadowhunter10
  • Options
    Hi everyone, I am on this arena too and now I am on the top 20. Please add me to your Line channel to Koordinate time of rewards. My line name is Romzes4pda.
  • Options
    Que línea de canal utilizan ?
  • Options
    Me I am on discord, I also have line.
    I'd be glad to organise something. I was going from 1st to 4th between 6pm and 7pm (Central Europe Time).
    And from 18:50, I was locked and went from 1 to 4, and then 4 to 8.
    We could try not to attack outside our payout at least.
  • BOS
    31 posts Member
    Options
    I would be glad to be added, I surely don't want to fight with anybody in the same time zone, mine is EEST (CET +1) my discord id is BOS#5966, line id is bobssssbob (4 s in the middle)