As the update/jedi event draws near...

I just realized that, due to lower than 30% drop rate for Barriss shards so far, I would likely have to get: QGJ, Eeth and Ahsoka to 5* to unlock the Darth Yodias hero. I recently cashed in some CC reward points for a $25 google play card and am unsure if I should start using it now for energy refreshes, or gamble on a jedi pack being released upon update that would give me enough shards to get the fifth stage of the challenge. Assuming the update goes live on thursday, what would you do?

Current state of mentioned Jedi:

QGJ 3* 21/30
Koth 3* 10/30
Ahsoka 4* 2/65
Barriss 61/80

I have been getting 1 or 2 cantina refreshes per day to accelerate QGJ farming. I am hoping Ahsoka's nodes pick up so I could finish her off after QGJ if the update is delayed significantly.

Replies

• Options
    If the Jedi challenge lasts for 7 days how close will you be with your Jedi getting to 5 stars by say next Wednesday?
    If you can get them there using refreshes then do that. If not wait for potential Jedi pack
  • Options
    Tuscan21 wrote: »
    If the Jedi challenge lasts for 7 days how close will you be with your Jedi getting to 5 stars by say next Wednesday?
    If you can get them there using refreshes then do that. If not wait for potential Jedi pack

When the update goes live is the question. I should have QGJ to 5* roughly one week from today, and Koth also. If the update goes live thursday as I predict I think Ahsoka will barely miss the cutoff, especially if I keep having garbage 1/6 drop days for her.
  • Triqui
    2790 posts Member
    Options
    Benr3600 wrote: »

When the update goes live is the question. I should have QGJ to 5* roughly one week from today, and Koth also. If the update goes live thursday as I predict I think Ahsoka will barely miss the cutoff, especially if I keep having garbage 1/6 drop days for her.

February 11th go live
  • Options
    Triqui wrote: »

February 11th go live

Source?
  • Jaqen_Hghar
    491 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    "Manual update is later today (where you can go to the GP or App Store), forced update tomorrow, event on Thursday.
    NOTE: There are a few things that were in the update notes that won't actually be in effect until tomorrow."

Jesse @ the Yoda thread on page 2.

For those wondering when the patch goes LIVE. And by patch we mean everything minus a few things including the event.
  • Triqui
    2790 posts Member
    Options
    Triqui wrote: »

February 11th go live

Source?

The first sticky post in this forum
  • Varlie
    1286 posts Member
    Options
    I have Lumi at 7, JC at 5 and I just got GQJ to 5 star. I'm 7 shards away from having Barriss 5 star so now I just have to worry about my 5th Jedi. Closest is Ahsoka at 30/65 and Kit at 27/65 so I guess Ahsoka wins because she is in both LS, DS battles and in Cantina Shipments.