• Options
    Nice!
  • Options
    It's part of the new update downloadable in iOS
  • Options
    OMG!

Like the NWO Wolfpack, that news is "just 2 sweeeeet!"
  • Options
    I downloaded the update but not seeing where the shard shop is in game. I feel stupid haha
  • Options
    He is not in mine. I have Lumi, mob enforcer, Talia, Greedo, 5's and Ewok Elder. Do these rotate are am I just getting royally screwed?
  • Options
    Guessing they rotate
  • Options
    So does 5 his mean they were able to fix the Vader exploit, removing the extra stars from the exploiters? They capped Vader at 5 star , I thought. So having him in the shop , but not being able to get him above 5 star because of the lock , would be disappointing.
  • Barrok
    1754 posts Member
    Options
    So does 5 his mean they were able to fix the Vader exploit, removing the extra stars from the exploiters? They capped Vader at 5 star , I thought. So having him in the shop , but not being able to get him above 5 star because of the lock , would be disappointing.

if you get lucky, and get 2 per day, that is still 40+ days away from getting Vader to 6*. I imagine they will figure out some way to handle this. (this is also assuming you are 5* already on vader)

• Options
    I am not there, but just found it interesting. We haven't heard much of an update on their dealing with them. I just thought maybe this meant they fixed it all up tight.
  • JoshG
    908 posts Member
    Options
    Shard shop must contain diff chars each day...mine has talia, Daka, chewie, foo, and a couple others
  • Options
    It's all random
  • Options
    mine doesnt have vader :( just useless toons that can be farmed elsewhere. Im gonna save my shards anyway to use on the shard shop exclusive character, but buying vader shards will be tempting. My only question now is if chromium only characters will appear in there, like aayla and lando