Eeth Koth - NOW worth farming?

Nikoms565
14242 posts Member
edited February 2016
So an odd question. Eeth is considered one of the least desirable Jedi (SWGOHcantina.com has him near the bottom too). But with the new update making speed leadership (i.e. QGJ in this case) effective in turn 1. Eeth becomes (along with Qui Gon himself) viable? Maybe?

I am far too young in this game to full grasp how this would play out in Arena and know some of you are much better/smarter at this than me.

Thoughts on a team that looked like:

QGJ, Eeth, Lumi, Sid, Dooku?

Or What else?
In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
*This space left intentionally blank*
Post edited by Nikoms565 on

Replies

• Options
    He's pretty good for PvE when you have to fight droids but I don't find him a viable PvP character untill droid teams become widespread
  • Options
    His stun makes him better than a lot of other Jedi as far as I understand. I've been watching Youtube videos by a guy who uses him and he seems ok.
  • Options
    Findec wrote: »
    His stun makes him better than a lot of other Jedi as far as I understand. I've been watching Youtube videos by a guy who uses him and he seems ok.

Well, that's what I am wondering. I can't crunch all the numbers right now, but if he goes before Poe and drops a 75% stun, then QGJ attacks a DPS and draws an assist. Then Dooku and Sid usually go (highest base speed), wouldn't that, in effect cause the "Poe effect"? (i.e. everyone goes before the opponent gets a turn)?

Obviously Eeth is the goods if it's a droid team...

Or what if you swap in Rey instead of Lumi or Dooku?
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Options
    His potency is too low, the stun barely works
  • Options
    His potency is 60% with a 85% stun that isn't bad. As long as you aren't focusing the extremely high tenacity characters it will work most of the time.
    Nikoms565 wrote: »
    Findec wrote: »

Well, that's what I am wondering. I can't crunch all the numbers right now, but if he goes before Poe and drops a 75% stun, then QGJ attacks a DPS and draws an assist. Then Dooku and Sid usually go (highest base speed), wouldn't that, in effect cause the "Poe effect"? (i.e. everyone goes before the opponent gets a turn)?

Obviously Eeth is the goods if it's a droid team...

Or what if you swap in Rey instead of Lumi or Dooku?

Well I do think Poe is gonna be hurting from this patch. From what I understand Yoda has turn meter manipulation. If his speed is high enough that the QGJ pushes him to always before Poe we're in for a sharp meta shift from what I can tell..
  • Options

Dont know about you but..... His stun has been working almost 100 percent for me. I had to check if it was or not because every time i used it; my opponent got stunned. Mine is really weak so far, only gear 8 and 3 star. Hes pretty useful for a jedi.
  • Options
    I'm building a stun team, it is my b team, but I can go more than half of GW table. I rum Eeth, ventress, dooku, Daka and the coruscant cop. Eeth always strum the enemy and deals almost 3k of damage lmfao. I just abandon ventress's farming and start to farm him.
    So, he is really good if you know how to use him
  • Options
    With Qui Gons leadership as well. RIP Poe