Zeta shards

Replies

• Cop1416
    235 posts Member
    Options
    Darthpippa wrote: »
    maybe try telling us where you are at, what approach you take, how many you have so far. then we can help guide you.

let go of your hatred ! just breath.....

and then maybe we can help you !

I agree there are a lot of people trying to help you, let us know where you are and we will be able to better help you.

I'm right here. I just want the developers to use common sense. Over 1 month to upgrade 1 toon is insane. How many times does a person have to say it.
  • Options
    Cop1416 wrote: »
    DruBacca wrote: »
    Your points are baseless to me. It's unrealistic to make it take YEARS to upgrade toons. RIDICULOUS! Anyway YOU try and spin it. It should be a challenge it should take a little while. Not A MONTH FOR ONE TOON!
    This is how the game is supposed to work. Just stop playing if you don't like it.
    Yes, Zeta drop rates are terrible. Yes, I have been 2 weeks without one from the challenge. But if drop rates were any higher, you'd be getting zetas too quickly and they would no longer be that rare material that makes so many characters viable. It is was it is. Buy them from the fleet store if you need them faster.

There's a difference between rare and impossible.

It's only impossible if you haven't prepa... oh wait, everyone else has told you what the best thing to is, you're either too miffed to listen or just want to rant. But no one is trolling you with anything but truth. Hard.

Someone else trolling. Not ranting. Learn to read. There are lots of people that are saying the same thing just not on here because they get tired of trolls like y'all. I do prepare. But it doesn't change the fact over a month for 1 toon is ignorant.
    You're so so in denial you don't even realise. Look in your fleet store. Buy a Zeta. Everyone can do that past level 81. The only thing that is ignorant here is you.

TROLL!!!! I'm guessing you're one of the whales who pick on the weaker players to help your ego. Quit trolling me
    I'm not trolling anyone. I'm a F2P player, who has been playing since November 2015. Don't believe me...?
    https://swgoh.gg/u/mozza/
  • Darthpippa
    521 posts Member
    Options
    maybe try telling us where you are at, what approach you take, how many you have so far. then we can help guide you.

Hahaha funny man. I want the developers to do something realistic for a change. That's the approach or angle I'm taking.

it is realistic... if I as a ftp player can be sat on 8 + 2 in the bank. you should have been able to attain the same. but if you don't tell us what your doing how can we help you ?
  • Cop1416
    235 posts Member
    Options
    Your points are baseless to me. It's unrealistic to make it take YEARS to upgrade toons. RIDICULOUS! Anyway YOU try and spin it. It should be a challenge it should take a little while. Not A MONTH FOR ONE TOON!
    This is how the game is supposed to work. Just stop playing if you don't like it.
    Yes, Zeta drop rates are terrible. Yes, I have been 2 weeks without one from the challenge. But if drop rates were any higher, you'd be getting zetas too quickly and they would no longer be that rare material that makes so many characters viable. It is was it is. Buy them from the fleet store if you need them faster.

There's a difference between rare and impossible.

It's only impossible if you haven't prepa... oh wait, everyone else has told you what the best thing to is, you're either too miffed to listen or just want to rant. But no one is trolling you with anything but truth. Hard.

Someone else trolling. Not ranting. Learn to read. There are lots of people that are saying the same thing just not on here because they get tired of trolls like y'all. I do prepare. But it doesn't change the fact over a month for 1 toon is ignorant.
    You're so so in denial you don't even realise. Look in your fleet store. Buy a Zeta. Everyone can do that past level 81. The only thing that is ignorant here is you.

TROLL!!!! I'm guessing you're one of the whales who pick on the weaker players to help your ego. Quit trolling me
    I'm not trolling anyone. I'm a F2P player, who has been playing since November 2015. Don't believe me...?
    https://swgoh.gg/u/mozza/

TROLL. That proves nothing.
  • Options

I agree there are a lot of people trying to help you, let us know where you are and we will be able to better help you.

I'm right here. I just want the developers to use common sense. Over 1 month to upgrade 1 toon is insane. How many times does a person have to say it.
    Zetas are the best thing in the game. They should be rare. You've even just said it yourself that they aren't impossible, so you know what: you quit trolling.
  • Cop1416
    235 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    @BentWookiee @RJ__Brando @ShaolinPunk I've had enough, can we please close this before it gets even more out of hand. Thanks.

See trolling. You know I'm right and someone one won't bend to your liking. So u try and silence them. TROLL
  • Cop1416
    235 posts Member
    Options
    WAI for the peeved guy

Yep A Troll
  • Options
    I'm almost F2P I have 4 chars with zeta abilities atm. Guess what most of them came from fleet shipment.

As for the bad drop rates, ya it happens I've had good streaks and bad.

ATM, they are rare, that's a good thing. Omegas where rare when they first showed up now they are throwing them at us. Same will happen too zetas just got to be willing to waite

• Cop1416
    235 posts Member
    Options
    I'm almost F2P I have 4 chars with zeta abilities atm. Guess what most of them came from fleet shipment.

As for the bad drop rates, ya it happens I've had good streaks and bad.

ATM, they are rare, that's a good thing. Omegas where rare when they first showed up now they are throwing them at us. Same will happen too zetas just got to be willing to waite

At least you come across well. The Trolls are self righteous. I'm not saying I agree with you. But the Developers need to use some common sense. This isn't right.
  • Options

On average it takes longer to get someone to gear 11 so 1 month for a Zeta is not that bad. It might be slow but that's one of the reasons why so many people keep playing this game, they don't give you everything at once keeping you interested. I have played games before where you have to stop playing for months as there is nothing to do after grinding new content. I have now stopped going back to those games.
  • DruBacca
    119 posts Member
    Options
    If logging in here for advice and tips and successfully applying them in my own game experience to achieve my desired result, makes me a troll, then yes definitely. If you can't do the same, well that's on you.
  • Lipata
    12 posts Member
    Options
    Anyone else thinking OP is trolling?
  • Cop1416
    235 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    If logging in here for advice and tips and successfully applying them in my own game experience to achieve my desired result, makes me a troll, then yes definitely. If you can't do the same, well that's on you.

Yep a self righteous TROLL. KEEPS TROLLING TO TRY AND MAKE HIM SELF FEEL BETTER.
  • GhostTruckin
    4020 posts Member
    Options
    Lipata wrote: »

Something like that,
  • Cop1416
    235 posts Member
    Options

On average it takes longer to get someone to gear 11 so 1 month for a Zeta is not that bad. It might be slow but that's one of the reasons why so many people keep playing this game, they don't give you everything at once keeping you interested. I have played games before where you have to stop playing for months as there is nothing to do after grinding new content. I have now stopped going back to those games.

I can get a player to gear 11 in a week. So No. over a month is not right.
  • Cop1416
    235 posts Member
    Options

Something like that,

Hahaha I'm responding. Quit talking trash and I won't have to respond.
  • DruBacca
    119 posts Member
    Options
    So we don't agree, and thus are trolls? you have a good one buddy, can't argue with loco
  • GhostTruckin
    4020 posts Member
    Options

Something like that,

Gear eleven in a week, . . . .. .. . .impressive . . . .. . No zetas, . .. .. .. Astounding.
  • Cop1416
    235 posts Member
    Options
    So we don't agree, and thus are trolls? you have a good one buddy, can't argue with loco

And I can't prove I'm right to a whale troll
  • Cop1416
    235 posts Member
    Options

Something like that,

Gear eleven in a week, . . . .. .. . .impressive . . . .. . No zetas, . .. .. .. Astounding.

Exactly. And that's why I'm mad.
  • Darthpippa
    521 posts Member
    Options

I am impressed that you can level and gear a toon to max in a week. I def can't do thst. maybe you can give me some advice in return as to how you get gear so quickly ?
  • DruBacca
    119 posts Member
    Options
    Where are the whale trolls? I missed em on the way in
  • Cop1416
    235 posts Member
    Options

I am impressed that you can level and gear a toon to max in a week. I def can't do thst. maybe you can give me some advice in return as to how you get gear so quickly ?

lol I use crystals on gear. And use gear requests and focus on on piece at a time. But y'all don't know my toons or gear. I have a couple zeta toons. I'm not saying I don't. I'm complaining to the DEV's, because I'm told this is the only way the read feed back. So I don't need snide self righteous advice. My comments are for the developers who supposedly read threads. Y'all appear like a pack of wolves and jump on someone voicing frustration to developers. I'm not one to back down off my opinion.
  • GhostTruckin
    4020 posts Member
    Options

Something like that,

Possibly it would be because you can't buy zeta mats with crystals, which you buy with money, cuz simply put either pray the challenges drop which is rare, or use the rare drops to augment your fleet purchases. Surely you must have a solid fleet and be able to acquire a first place finish daily, which in turn will allow you an abundance of tokens to apply towards your zeta desires. After all, since the zetas are the rarest and most exclusive item in the game, you surely have garunteed yourself that particular avenue to acquire them, no?
  • Cop1416
    235 posts Member
    Options
    Where are the whale trolls? I missed em on the way in

TROLL
  • Cop1416
    235 posts Member
    Options

Something like that,

Possibly it would be because you can't buy zeta mats with crystals, which you buy with money, cuz simply put either pray the challenges drop which is rare, or use the rare drops to augment your fleet purchases. Surely you must have a solid fleet and be able to acquire a first place finish daily, which in turn will allow you an abundance of tokens to apply towards your zeta desires. After all, since the zetas are the rarest and most exclusive item in the game, you surely have garunteed yourself that particular avenue to acquire them, no?

That funny to. No matter how good my toons or fleet are. And I'm impressed with them, half the times abilities don't work. But the opponents abilities work nearly everytime. So yeah just seems the game is rigged.
  • Cop1416
    235 posts Member
    Options

Something like that,

Or omegas. But omegas aren't thrown at us like it was said previously. But we are given a FAIR chance to obtain. Zeta chances are NOT FAIR.
  • Dooku_for_days
    2907 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    To the OP:
    The fact of the matter is, why make a thread, when all that matters is your opinion? You arent listening to anyone else's, or are blatantly choosing to ignore them because you're so arrogant. Zetas are rare for a reason; they're the most powerful thing in this game. Therefore it's right that in about a month you can collect 20. If they were easy to come by, were would we be? The game would be no challenge whatsoever. Everything would be a walk in the park and people would get bored and quit. We NEED something to work towards, and feel rewarded for.
    If you choose to brush off this point of view (which may I add, 90% of the player base, maybe more would agree with) then that's your choice. But please, open your eyes and see the bigger picture; rather than coming across as a self interested, arrogant... you get the idea.
    Nobody is trolling you; we're just trying to get you to see this topic how we do.
  • Cop1416
    235 posts Member
    Options
    To the OP:
    The fact of the matter is, why make a thread, when all that matters is your opinion? You arent listening to anyone else's, or are blatantly choosing to ignore them because you're so arrogant. Zetas are rare for a reason; they're the most powerful thing in this game. Therefore it's right that in about a month you can collect 20. If they were easy to come by, were would we be? The game would be no challenge whatsoever. Everything would be a walk in the park and people would get bored and quit. We NEED something to work towards, and feel rewarded for.
    If you choose to brush off this point of view (which may I add, 90% of the player base, maybe more would agree with) then that's your choice. But please, open your eyes and see the bigger picture; rather than coming across as a self interested, arrogant... you get the idea.
    Nobody is trolling you; we're just trying to get you to see this topic how we do.

TROLL!!! I don't care what you have to say. As I have said MULTIPLE TIMES!, my comments are for my opinion to the Dev's. I have been told by EA to pit them here because this is where the dev's will see feed back. If you don't like my opinions, scroll past. But keep your rude self righteous troll comments to yourself.
This discussion has been closed.