What Gear Should I Start Saving Up for Gen Kenobi?

Was trying to find something that answered this specifically in guides and all I found was the frame by frame showing the different gear colors.

So what should I save up for GK's purple gear levels? I'm almost halfway to unlocking him.

Replies

• Narseph
    141 posts Member
    Options
    The hugest bricks in Kenobi's gear are the 150 stun cuffs salvages, 150 stun guns and 450 carbanti thingy to get to gear 11, that's what I have the most trouble farming
  • Mullato
    2582 posts Member
    Options
    A whole buncha **** dude.
  • Options
    Sounds like Fost all over again :s
  • Options
    Thanks all
  • Options
    Best start increasing your carb intake from high carb foods
    I recommend pasta Personally
  • Options
    SubzeeeDon wrote: »
    Best start increasing your carb intake from high carb foods
    I recommend pasta Personally

LOL. Krispy Kreme Donuts for General Kenobe it is!
  • rawman
    685 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    Don't forget to prefarm early. I needed several weeks to get all the cuffs/stun guns. For Carbanti I was lucky enough to already have hundreds of them. They drop like mad for me in rancor lol.
  • Options
    rawman wrote: »
    Don't forget to prefarm early. I needed several weeks to get all the cuffs/stun guns. For Carbanti I was lucky enough to already have hundreds of them. They drop like mad for me in rancor lol.
    Totally agree. Gearing Kylo up at the moment, though, so not easy to save but I will try :-)
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options
    Totally agree. Gearing Kylo up at the moment, though, so not easy to save but I will try :-)

my gearing kylo has definately delayed gearing kenobi, those darn carbantis!!
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Ravens1113
    5215 posts Member
    Options
    Mk3 carbantis is big for Kenobi and other toons. Start saving up. And of course a couple sets of cuffs and guns
  • Options

The overlap between the two stinks. I just went through that -- geared Kylo last week and have Kenobi's gear for his unlock on Wednesday. The amount of cuffs, stun guns, and carbantis is ridiculous between the two (250, 300, 700, respectively), plus the tank raid gear -- 150 MK6 detonators, 100 mk7 generators, etc...
  • Sheytan
    91 posts Member
    Options
    I just made a spreadsheet to help keep track of all the purple gear he needs. It shows the total numbers needed, but also the cumulative amount you need to farm to reach each gear level (including any overlapping gear from previous levels). Just pop in your current gear counts on the right side. I'm using it to prepare for G11 the day I unlock GK. It doesn't include all of the blue/green/gray gear

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1BI1nz1Qj4Xq8f-JCuUaCpiGQL2oZvIqalqIhwsQ1YPE/edit?usp=sharing
  • dad2my3
    1561 posts Member
    Options
    450 carbantis.
  • Big_Boss
    2326 posts Member
    Options
    Narseph wrote: »
    The hugest bricks in Kenobi's gear are the 150 stun cuffs salvages, 150 stun guns and 450 carbanti thingy to get to gear 11, that's what I have the most trouble farming

200 cuffs
  • Cesium
    230 posts Member
    Options
    Sheytan wrote: »
    I just made a spreadsheet to help keep track of all the purple gear he needs. It shows the total numbers needed, but also the cumulative amount you need to farm to reach each gear level (including any overlapping gear from previous levels). Just pop in your current gear counts on the right side. I'm using it to prepare for G11 the day I unlock GK. It doesn't include all of the blue/green/gray gear

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1BI1nz1Qj4Xq8f-JCuUaCpiGQL2oZvIqalqIhwsQ1YPE/edit?usp=sharing

This is super helpful! Mind if I share with my guild? So glad you made this!
    F2P - lvl 85 - July Shard - Primary Force Guild Force a Fide Guild - https://swgoh.gg/u/cesium/
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Options
    Mullato wrote: »
    A whole buncha **** dude.

This is correct.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Options
    I have a bunch of mk3 carabantis... *sigh* nowhere to use them.

GK: Hello there!

*oh my there goes my carabantis*

well, that pretty much sums it up. GK is a giant gear hog.
  • Options
    Sheytan wrote: »

Nicely done. Very helpful. Thanks!
  • Options
    I have a bunch of mk3 carabantis... *sigh* nowhere to use them.

GK: Hold my beer.

*oh my there goes my carabantis*

well, that pretty much sums it up. GK is a giant gear hog.

ftfy

• exec79
    156 posts Member
    Options
    try gear up gk, sun fac, and chase.... like 1000 carbantis