Synergy build

Tiggerz
62 posts Member
edited December 2015
Hello. I am new to the game. I would like some more experienced players opinions on the cards I plan to level to 7*

Leader Barriss Offee
Healing and NegStat removal
Support Cad bane
Jedi shutdown and Crit
Attacker Darth Sidious
AoE damage over time and heal blocking
Support Qui-Gon Jin
Buff removal and extra attacks
Attacker Luminara Unduli
More Ability Block and her extra heal

I really want to get Barriss for my healer because I've used her in the borrow a hero field for PvE and she is simply amazing with the heal over time the Jedi HP boost. Darth Sidious/Cad Bane can shut down the two healer combos I have been seeing in the PvP arenas more often than not, and I like having Qui-Gon to make enemy Chewbaccas behave. I picked Luminara beauase, well, she's an attacker that I can get shards for and she brings an extra heal.

Replies

• Davo
    121 posts Member
    Options
    the biggest problem is you have three characters you can only unlock and promote with cash or amazing luck on bronzium and chromium packs
  • Options
    which three? I've got everybody but barriss.
  • Davo
    121 posts Member
    Options
    im sorry, two. i forget barriss has shards that can be slow farmed. quigon and cad are only in packs tho.
  • Barrok
    1754 posts Member
    Options
    Your goal should be to get them to 7*. If you can't farm there shards, then you need to drop fat stacks.

I believe Ban, Jin, and Offee are the 3 he is referring to. I am not sure you can farm any of those 3.
  • Davo
    121 posts Member
    Options
    Barriss is slow farming. I average 2 shards a day from the 6 missions you can do. some days i get 3, a lot i get just one.
  • Tiggerz
    62 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Options
    ah. okay. No, my stacks are not fat by any means.
    back to the drawing board i go :pensive:
    Thank you both very much.
  • Options
    Davo wrote: »
    the biggest problem is you have three characters you can only unlock and promote with cash or amazing luck on bronzium and chromium packs

Ding, ding, ding!!!!!! Couldn't have said it better myself!!!

Unless you have big pockets for gaming, this won't be a good look for you. I'd like to see the other characters you have so we can truly build a synergistic team of farmable players instead!!! I can say for now, build Luminara and Sidious!!