Krennic lead w/ imperial troopers

xReDeMpx
1690 posts Member
edited May 2017
So krennic has been broken since launch and I'm guessing it's getting over looked from bugs section but I would love for it to get fixed so krennic the let down may get some Use

I want to try running

Krennic L
Veers
Snow
DT
GK

3 zeta would be needed for the full benefits of the team but I could see this team being super fun and actually possibly super competitive.

There are just so many benefits to this team.

10% protection recovery per crit
10% health steal
Tm gains
Offense up and speed up from veers
Retribution\cleanse

The main benefits are that krennic would give 25% potency and crit chance then when pairs with veers 15% crit that's a gain of 40% crit chance which means you could guarantee a crit every single attack with a trooper team and recover protection with health steal and protection gain upon enemy death.

Plus if they fixed krennic ability block a team that can constantly ability block and inflict the tenacity down with how hard krennic can hit would be a good theory team

Replies

• DeeRod12
    386 posts Member
    Options
    I am waiting for his leader ability to be fixed for that exact team ! I don't like following meta I normally go anti meta but Rex turned into meta now so I would love to run that team when his leader ability gets fixed
  • xReDeMpx
    1690 posts Member
    Options
    DeeRod12 wrote: »
    I am waiting for his leader ability to be fixed for that exact team ! I don't like following meta I normally go anti meta but Rex turned into meta now so I would love to run that team when his leader ability gets fixed

Same man I usually go anti meta as well and I think this team may make krennic actually useful
  • msb14
    301 posts Member
    Options
    I'm also waiting for his leader ability to be fixed.
  • Fei34
    5 posts Member
    Options
    I use zKrennic lead and have tried imperial troopers. Unfortunately, maul's daze and dn cooldowns wrecks it. Using gk may work though.
    I use zKrennic, zDT, shore, TFP and B2. Works great against everything but zaul...but I refuse to zeta maul so I keep using it
  • UltimateZeus
    1221 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    I probably missed it but what is Krennic's lead bug at the moment? Is it not giving protection on crit hits?

EDIT: ah found it:

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/108205/krennic-lead-is-bugged
  • DeeRod12
    386 posts Member
    Options
    It's bugged again? It just got fixed..
  • msb14
    301 posts Member
    Options

When did they say it got fixed? I tried him out in GW today and my empire toons were definitely not inflicting ability block on their crits.
  • Rakim
    267 posts Member
    Options
    msb14 wrote: »

When did they say it got fixed? I tried him out in GW today and my empire toons were definitely not inflicting ability block on their crits.

The enemy has to be debuffed when you crit them for ability block to apply.
  • DeeRod12
    386 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    ^^^ was working fine for me I dont have his lead zeta'd though so if thats not going through then that'll be quite frustrating
  • msb14
    301 posts Member
    Options
    Rakim wrote: »
    msb14 wrote: »

The enemy has to be debuffed when you crit them for ability block to apply.

Just replied to you on the other thread lol thanks for the help!
  • Options
    Moving to Arena and Character Strategy
This discussion has been closed.