Rock, Paper, Scissors

TheMegaSage
393 posts Member
edited May 2017
What teams do you love to see in the arena - you eat them for breakfast in the arena, and your heart jumps for joy when you see them. And what team comps do you hate to see, and will refresh 20 times and even fight a lower tier to not have to face them?

For my FO team, I *love* seeing jedi teams. Yoda goes first, gives everybody foresight (which they already had). Kylo lashes out - foresight gone. I focus down Anakin or GK, then mop up the rest. I don't think I've lost to any jedi team in the past month, and they are my mainstay group to attack as I try to get under 50 for the daily payout.

And I still hate hate hate Zaul teams. Between daze and non-crits when stealthed, I avoid them like the plague.

How about your team?

PS
I am SO ready for the weekend

Replies

• Options
    I'm in top 200, usually between 120 and 150. I'll refresh a dozen of times for either Sith or Empire team, since my main hero is a sped up Rex, I give everyone tenacity up and the rest is a joke. The highest rank I've gotten was 114 with my clones and the only teams I fought were Sith teams.
  • ExarTheKun
    2668 posts Member
    Options
    Palp(L), Vader, TFP, B2, Nihilus.

Hate cleanse teams. Love Rogue One or Nihilus leads. No one on my shard has a zeta yet, so we will see.
  • Gungnir75
    718 posts Member
    Options
    dshk6wx30kz7.jpg
  • Options
    I love seeing maul teams. I run double cleanse (no chaze) and end the battle with half protection on every character
  • USAmazing
    1157 posts Member
    Options
    mjn9bdX.jpg
    "You don't want to sell me death sticks... You want to go home and rethink your life. "
    Obi-Wan Kenobi
  • M_L
    469 posts Member
    Options
    now that i have a functional r2, no zeta yet and at gear 10. i literally look for zMaul squads. they still make up about half on the top 20 of my shard. Usually I end up with 4 out of 5 toons still standing and only with some protection dented...

prior to b2, i looked for the single Vader lead. against Rex led teams Vader is easy pickins.

I used to avoid the classic Rex led triple cleanse team. But no longer. Finally at least on offense my Rex team can take out any squad. But the newer slightly amended triple cleanse ish teams that use Wedge or GK leads with r2 are just more annoying to defeat. I have to take out toons in a very specific order or i might lose

now the bigger issue i wished my team would hold better on D, zKylo i think is the x factor here. He's immense on offense but kinda useless on D. I know when i fight teams with their on zKylo i just mostly avoid him and take the aoe damage, sigh.
  • Options
    I run full FO and specifically aim for rex squads with no Zeta kylo, any Jedi team at all, even with R2, rogue 1 teams and any rebel teams around right now; avoid Zeta maul, it's just completely against the whole FO point, too many dodges, too many stealths; however sith under nihilus are fun to fight
  • LastJedi
    3047 posts Member
    Options
    I hate fast zader lead. Dots. Then try to kill the zader before u die. This is when u realize why dude that does no damage and has no taunt is tanky as heck.
  • Options
    Anything without Nihilus. Unfortunately the current meta is rock Nihilus, paper Nihilus and scissors Nihilus. Bundle of fun indeed.
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Options
    I run Rex lead + GK + zDN +zR2 + Zylo. I hunt Zaul teams. I've had 2 or 3 battles every day against top-end Zaul teams where I finish with all 5 still alive. I can pretty much take any team on my shard - but I seek the Zaul teams. It's a quicker fight and much less RNG-dependent than facing the triple-cleanse teams.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Options
    USAmazing wrote: »
    mjn9bdX.jpg

+10 for origami difficulty
  • Options
    USAmazing wrote: »
    mjn9bdX.jpg

Tried this, failed miserably on fold #5 and have serious doubts that this is even possible.
  • The0n3
    984 posts Member
    Options
    That's because you guys aren't reading the subtitles on each phase of this origami... Those explain exactly how to fold! Tsc tsc... So easy!! /s
  • USAmazing
    1157 posts Member
    Options
    The0n3 wrote: »
    That's because you guys aren't reading the subtitles on each phase of this origami... Those explain exactly how to fold! Tsc tsc... So easy!! /s

+100000
    LOL
    "You don't want to sell me death sticks... You want to go home and rethink your life. "
    Obi-Wan Kenobi
  • Options
    The0n3 wrote: »

Reading comprehension is a lost art due to common core
  • Phern
    172 posts Member
    Options
    Nice picture @Gungnir75
  • Options
    Veers lead anything. Nihilus lead. I avoid wiggs/chaze because they're usually accompanied by a boba, and I just never out speed them.