Cantina 8B & 8C bugged Omegas

Prev1
rl9900
13 posts Member
I sent this to EA and they responded and ask me to better explain the issue. So I guess that sums it up why it doesn't work.
I have two accounts and I'm going to be conservative with this number. I have done at-least 800 Cantina 8B & 8C battles and I have never not once got an Omega.
Can anyone confirm they have gotten an OMEGA from Cantina 8B & 8C?
It be nice to know the drop ratio for these, it has to be less then .0001%

thanks

Replies

• Bobby777
    614 posts Member
    Options
    WAI?
  • Link2440
    90 posts Member
    Options
    I have never recieved an Omega either
  • scuba
    14049 posts Member
    Options
    I have gotten omega from 8a. 1 or 2 out of many Sims. I have heard of others getting 1 on other cantina level 8 nodes. The drop rate is just super low. Add a couple more 0's to your guess and it is probably right.

Short story... Cantina nodes are not farmed for omega's they are just a bonus if you get 1
  • rl9900
    13 posts Member
    Options
    i don't farm omega there, I been farming the sith shards but been keeping track to see if it is worth farming for omegas.
    109 posts Member
    Options
    Have got 4 all together. 2 separately and 2 on the last double drop weekend
  • crzydroid
    7301 posts Moderator
    Options
    I think I had a guildie get one.
  • Sewpot
    2010 posts Member
    Options
    Those last few nods are just place holders till they fill them with characters. I have never tried to go for omegas because omegas drop way more out of challenges and such that I would rather farm and finish any characters I still need to instead.
  • Ladas
    26 posts Member
    Options
    I've been doing the SA 8C Cantina node for my 3 daily Cantina challenges since SA was added. I have never received an Omega as a reward.
  • Options
    I've been farming assassin from cantina and after doing 2 refreshes a day since she has been on that node i got 1 moega from it...
    Don't try to farm omegas from cantina nodes... the drop rate is close to 0
  • Options
    I got 3 so far farming SA
  • Options
    rl9900 wrote: »
    I sent this to EA and they responded and ask me to better explain the issue. So I guess that sums it up why it doesn't work.
    I have two accounts and I'm going to be conservative with this number. I have done at-least 800 Cantina 8B & 8C battles and I have never not once got an Omega.
    Can anyone confirm they have gotten an OMEGA from Cantina 8B & 8C?
    It be nice to know the drop ratio for these, it has to be less then .0001%

thanks

If you have done only 1000, than it can only be 1/1000=0.001
  • Saraleb
    2070 posts Member
    Options
    Why would you waste the energy farming omegas...
  • Options
    I farmed Death Trooper all the way to 7 star and got 2 Omegas total during the entire run.
  • Options
    I got omega today from 8-A
  • JinnNu
    71 posts Member
    Options
    i got one from the node for sith trooper. It was like, the biggest surprise ever.
    We should have an achievement that says: receive an omega from cantina battles
  • Options
    I been farming sith assassin for 3 weeks 2 cantina refresh a day. Finally got 1 omega today's ago. The drop rate is so bad it like those pack where it say a chance to get 5 or 100 shard.

If you get one considers it ad a lottery win
  • lordteri
    76 posts Member
    Options
    0 omega...assassin almost on 7*....both death/sith trooper 5*....at least they haven't nerfed shard drop rate...amazing but its really around 30%....
  • RacerDejak
    3203 posts Member
    Options
    Farm DT like a month ago.. all cantina energy goes there, include at double drop. I refill 4x a day on double drop. No omega has landed.

Hope it make u better :(
  • Options
    I received 1! It was like finding a leprechaun... it's probably similar odds to getting 10M in a credit hesit.
  • Options
    It's actually a mistake of you get one, it's coded as 0.0 but they didn't take into account floating point error.
  • Options
    JinnNu wrote: »
    i got one from the node for sith trooper. It was like, the biggest surprise ever.
    We should have an achievement that says: receive an omega from cantina battles

+1
  • Options
    Why do you care? Eventually you have more omegas than you could ever use
  • scuba
    14049 posts Member
    Options

I wish! I am always running out of omega's.
  • Options
    The ONLY time I get omegas is on the challenge. I've never gotten one from Cantina. I've spent the same if not more as op.
  • Options
    I'm at 79/85 Sith Assassin and have farmed from 2/65. One omega.
  • Drazz127
    770 posts Member
    Options
    Nearly 6* SA farmed from cantina and zero omegas.
  • Brown89
    174 posts Member
    Options
    I got a few when farming DT. It's a lw drop rate but you can get them!
  • Options

I actually have more zetas then omegas currently which I find quite funny. And idk if I've ever received an omega from the 8's or not. Honestly I don't even pay attention. I just look to see how many shards I get which is all I care about if farming there. If I get an omega then
  • Options
    Got 1 from 8-A (Deathtrooper node), if that helps...
  • Gavsta
    201 posts Member
    Options
    I've received one or two whilst farming Sith Trooper. They are rare tho... probably 1 per 20/30 refreshes easy. Maybe more!