I hate guilds that change their minds

iHATeMolEliza
141 posts Member
edited May 2017
Guilds that kick you out cuz you are better than most of them!

Seriously I was recruited/accepted into this guild who I won't name from this forum. I'm locked out of communicating since I'm Mol Eliza and I don't have time to deal with line and discord. This guild said they were laid back and chill and it was okay if I didn't communicate. Their only rule was a 24 hr one team only for the Pit. I'm sorry if I end up in first place with only one team doing 900k-1mil damage. It's not my fault half your folks suck. You can continue to be poor sports and losers.

So looking for a guild AGAIN... doing Hard PIT and normal AAT.
Post edited by Mageduckey on

Replies

• Jedi_Reach_
    1337 posts Member
    Options
    Dude, wrong section. Also you double posted.
  • Zipped
    105 posts Member
    Options
    Probably booted due to no line & discord and can't talk in game that's a deal breaker for anyone
  • iHATeMolEliza
    141 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    Zipped wrote: »
    Probably booted due to no line & discord and can't talk in game that's a deal breaker for anyone

They were okay with that when I joined them. It was one of my conditions. They only had one rule and I didn't break it. I think they were upset that I kept coming in first in the rancor. They even kicked me out before rewards came in tonight.
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    Threads whose topic isn't clear by the title? Or people who use exclamation points when they are asking a question?
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Options
    Nikoms565 wrote: »
    Threads whose topic isn't clear by the title? Or people who use exclamation points when they are asking a question?

Got you to read it didn't I?
  • Bobby777
    614 posts Member
    Options
    Nikoms565 wrote: »

Got you to read it didn't I?

:flushed:
  • Mzee
    1777 posts Member
    Options
    It's best to find a guild suitable for your level. When raids go down too quickly due to 1 or 2 people dominating it then the others get frustrated that they don't get much of a shot to do damage. This is especially the case where there is a broad range of time zones. Unless you haven't given the whole story about what happened then that is very poor form from the guild you were in to just boot you like that, and before rewards come in.
  • Supercat
    3250 posts Member
    Options
    I can try helping you fix mol Eliza.
    First, are you logged into google play or Game Center?
    Don't be a ****(4), and follow forum guidelines.
  • sying
    982 posts Member
    Options
    OP only posted 1 mil damage, max. That's not a lot. That doesn't even solo one phase. I'm guessing there's more to the story.
  • Options
    Omeah wrote: »
    It's not the guild's fault you can't understand the first rule of heroic raids...

And that is.....???
  • Options
    Supercat wrote: »

I'm on apple/Game Center but I've had EA Suppory and Devs on this forum tell me there nothing they can do to fix it.... I'll try anything but not holding my breath.

• Jay_cube1
    379 posts Member
    Options
    Sounds like you're too OP for your guild fam. ;) Try looking for one that suits your level.
  • Options
    It's kinda hard to give you any sympathy to be honest. Guilds are a team based activity. If you're wanting to take part in heroic raids, you have to communicate with the rest of team, to try and formulate a plan of action.
    And you say you don't have time for line or discord? But you have time to complain about it in forums. It takes seconds to set up.
    Good luck with your future endeavours.
  • Options
    Jay_cube1 wrote: »
    Sounds like you're too OP for your guild fam. ;) Try looking for one that suits your level.

I need gear so trying to be in an. Guild where I could be top ten consistently. Gear struggle sucks. Only reason I still care about raids...
  • Supercat
    3250 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    Supercat wrote: »

I'm on apple/Game Center but I've had EA Suppory and Devs on this forum tell me there nothing they can do to fix it.... I'll try anything but not holding my breath.

I believe this might work:
    (Also a factory reset can work)
    Don't be a ****(4), and follow forum guidelines.
  • iHATeMolEliza
    141 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    DarthSnarf wrote: »
    It's kinda hard to give you any sympathy to be honest. Guilds are a team based activity. If you're wanting to take part in heroic raids, you have to communicate with the rest of team, to try and formulate a plan of action.
    And you say you don't have time for line or discord? But you have time to complain about it in forums. It takes seconds to set up.

There's no coordination needed for T7 rancor only for HAAT. Yes I can come to the forums (which I do regularly) when I want and stay updated. I don't want another app with another account to try to keep up with on top of WhatsApp, slack, Facebook, and 4 different email accounts. It's too much.
  • Winstar
    2429 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    DarthSnarf wrote: »

There's no coordination needed for T7 rancor only for HAAT. Yes I can come to the forums (which I do regularly) when I want and stay updated. I don't want another app with another account to try to keep up with on top of WhatsApp, slack, Facebook, and 4 different email accounts. It's too much.

This is why people hate Mol Eliza's. You're gonna have to communicate with your guild mates at some point as the game always progresses and change. You guys are a team after all.

Good luck, mo' liza mo problems
  • Blackbeardpepe
    1481 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    1 million isnt a lot of damage. You mentioned you waited the 24 hour wait for heroic rancor. Sounds like a bad guild. I would be happy if someone did all the damage in a raid and I still got some rewards. Less work for me. Odd guild.
  • Options
    Guilds that kick you out cuz you are better than most of them!

Seriously I was recruited/accepted into this guild who I won't name from this forum. I'm locked out of communicating since I'm Mol Eliza and I don't have time to deal with line and discord. This guild said they were laid back and chill and it was okay if I didn't communicate. Their only rule was a 24 hr one team only for the Pit. I'm sorry if I end up in first place with only one team doing 900k-1mil damage. It's not my fault half your folks suck. You can continue to be poor sports and losers.

So looking for a guild AGAIN... doing Hard PIT and normal AAT.

Imperfect jedis. We have same rule it's ok to hit that big on one go
  • Options
    Imperfect jedis. We have same rule it's ok to hit that big on one go
  • Brad6a
    209 posts Member
    Options
    You still need a guild bud.?
  • Kelandro
    135 posts Member
    Options
    It's probably because you take first all the time and they can't communicate with you to tell you to rotate out of top spots.
  • Options
    I was the leader of the guild he was in and Mol eliza attacked before the 24 hr rule was over, so bro your not telling the whole story. Quit trying to get a pity party.
  • Options
    I was the leader of the guild he was in and Mol eliza attacked before the 24 hr rule was over, so bro your not telling the whole story. Quit trying to get a pity party.

Is this the same cable guy who wrote me a private message yesterday and said

"Thanks for all your hard work and being active and sticking with us, you have been a major asset to this guild."

Feel free to deny it and I'll just post the screenshot. Sorry I left your guild today but you don't need to act like a two year old about it. It's just a game. I decided to move up to a HAAT guild. If you want to join us I'll put in a good word for you. There's a few slots still open.

-Mol