Dont nerf chaze, rex is the problem

Prev1
I know chaze is the most op duo in the game but the master piece of the triple cleanse team is not chaze,DN or GK is rex why because his leader make is this team possible
I propose the following change for rex leader
-Remove the all allies
-now only jedis and clones get benefited of leader

Replies

• Options
    DarthSalsa wrote: »
    I know Chaze is the most OP duo in the game, but the master piece of the triple cleanse team is not Chaze, DN or GK, but is Rex. Why? Because his leader is what makes this team possible
    I propose the following change for Rex leader;

-Remove the all allies
    -Now only jedis and clones get benefited of leader

Fixed it for better reading and this suggestion doesn't sound half bad.
  • Options
    But if you do that chaze would be an instant win duo. I think nerfing all 3 especially baze would be a solution.
  • CT5032
    55 posts Member
    Options
    Nerfing the only anti Zaul character? That would mean Zaul filled all over arena again. Plus due to Rex's ability we see loads of different teams not just​ one combination as he is versatile.
  • Options
    Intrapido wrote: »
    But if you do that chaze would be an instant win duo. I think nerfing all 3 especially baze would be a solution.

Why? Is you nerf rex leader chaze only gonna be played with r1 and other rebels no more triple cleanse
  • Options
    CT5032 wrote: »
    Nerfing the only anti Zaul character? That would mean Zaul filled all over arena again. Plus due to Rex's ability we see loads of different teams not just​ one combination as he is versatile.

R2d2 counter zaul. Rex's only have one more option r2d2 so you have 2 rex's team
    1°rex(L)chaze gk dn
    2°rex(L)chaze r2d2 gk
  • DatBoi
    3615 posts Member
    Options
    This cracks me up. People complain to no end about the power creep, all the new "OP" toons, how many rebels are in the game, how expensive the new toons are, etc. Rex has been around since aurodiums, easily farmable for months, and isn't a rebel but now that he's a viable counter to most of the new "OP" toons, he needs a nerf?
  • CT5032
    55 posts Member
    Options

R2d2 counter zaul. Rex's only have one more option r2d2 so you have 2 rex's team
    1°rex(L)chaze gk dn
    2°rex(L)chaze r2d2 gk

In my shard top 10 are mixed with rex, zaul and zQGJ. And all rex teams are different. The guy who is first normally uses death trooper and FOST. And others are different teams too. Rex gives lot of freedom to people to experiment with different squads.
  • Options
    DatBoi wrote: »
    This cracks me up. People complain to no end about the power creep, all the new "OP" toons, how many rebels are in the game, how expensive the new toons are, etc. Rex has been around since aurodiums, easily farmable for months, and isn't a rebel but now that he's a viable counter to most of the new "OP" toons, he needs a nerf?

Because he makes possible play with no faction synergy that is cancer really bad for the game.
    Without generic rex restince, empire, fo, jedi and clones gonna be better more diversity arena is good also rex is good for rancor so is no a big nerf
  • Bobby777
    614 posts Member
    Options
    WAI

LMFAO yes yes it is......
  • Options

1°rex(L)chaze gk dn
    2°rex(L)chaze r2d2 gk

In my shard top 10 are mixed with rex, zaul and zQGJ. And all rex teams are different. The guy who is first normally uses death trooper and FOST. And others are different teams too. Rex gives lot of freedom to people to experiment with different squads.
    You only get 50% of his leader effect and is the best leader is toxic is bad for the g
  • CT5032
    55 posts Member
    Options

Because he makes possible play with no faction synergy that is cancer really bad for the game.
    Without generic rex restince, empire, fo, jedi and clones gonna be better more diversity arena is good also rex is good for rancor so is no a big nerf

Can any other faction beat Zaul? Nerfing rex would mean Zaul becomes unbeatable.
    And it doesn't mean rex doesn't have counters.
    Zader lead and Nihilus leads are direct counters to Rex.
  • Options
    Stop feeding the troll please.
  • Options

Can any other faction beat Zaul? Nerfing rex would mean Zaul becomes unbeatable.
    And it doesn't mean rex doesn't have counters.
    Zader lead and Nihilus leads are direct counters to Rex.

Yes r2d2 make zaul beatable for ligh side teams
    Zaul is broken be only broken in sith rex is broken with all the toons
  • Options
    Also chage rex L makes jedi great they gonna have 100% of the leader effect
  • CT5032
    55 posts Member
    Options

Jedi are good enough with zQGJ. Watch Dan's videos on YouTube.
    And if you don't understand the problem with your nerf request then good luck beating Rex GK and Zarris teams.(also clones did not lead Jedi, Jedi were generals)
  • CT5032
    55 posts Member
    Options
    Stop feeding the troll please.

Yeah I should.
  • Options

And if you don't understand the problem with your nerf request then good luck beating Rex GK and Zarris teams.(also clones did not lead Jedi, Jedi were generals)
    So why rex is a generic leader?
    You have afraid of zaul????
  • CT5032
    55 posts Member
    Options

No, without Rex, why would anyone farm anything other than Zaul, you have perfect team with a tank a cleanser and 3 hard hitters who are fast, and not to forget two instant finishers, arena would be dead and boring. Also evasion, who likes evasion? Rex teams are refreshing and different check your shards top 10 you'll find different combinations. You are missing the point chase is what makes that team tough to beat not rex.
  • Fatzke
    705 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    Chaze don't need a Rex or any other character to become overpowered, that's the ridiculous part of it.
  • Options
    They no are refreshing, chaze, gk, rebel always be meta is the end of all metas.
  • Options
    Fatzke wrote: »
    Chaze don't need a Rex or any other character to become overpowered, that's the ridiculous part of it.
    But without chaze they are no viable with gk and DN that the point destroy the triple cleanse monopoly meta
  • CT5032
    55 posts Member
    Options
    They no are refreshing, chaze, gk, rebel always be meta is the end of all metas.

That's the point problem is chase which are op even with Zaul
  • Options

No, without Rex, why would anyone farm anything other than Zaul, you have perfect team with a tank a cleanser and 3 hard hitters who are fast, and not to forget two instant finishers, arena would be dead and boring. Also evasion, who likes evasion? Rex teams are refreshing and different check your shards top 10 you'll find different combinations. You are missing the point chase is what makes that team tough to beat not rex.

Never say tjat rex is the most op but this master piece his leader makes posible play a SITH TWO REBELS ONE JEDI AND A CLONE TOGETHER with rex you can play all the toons
  • Options

That's the point problem is chase which are op even with Zaul

But zaul is no problem anymore is good is not god
  • Options
    If what was truly rex that needed a nerf, nobody would run chaze without him. Seeing as how that is not the case, its not rex that needs a nerf, but I also don't want chaze nerfed either.
  • Options
    If what was truly rex that needed a nerf, nobody would run chaze without him. Seeing as how that is not the case, its not rex that needs a nerf, but I also don't want chaze nerfed either.

Chaze is good very op but rex leader is a bad for the game and with this fix rex still viable with jedi and clones and zader tmr reduction team for rancor
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options
    if you could chose to replace one of your enemies toons with CUP, who would you replace?
    i sure as sith wouldn't replace rex on that team, i would always replace baze. The team would be way easier to beat than if you replace rex.
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Options
    leef wrote: »
    if you could chose to replace one of your enemies toons with CUP, who would you replace?
    i sure as sith wouldn't replace rex on that team, i would always replace baze. The team would be way easier to beat than if you replace rex.

Rex is no broken but the problem with his leader is the next
    Rex(L) + 4 op toons=meta
  • Options
    You nerf chaze and rex still be meta why because new broken toons gonna be released and what you need a leader for a no synergy team the answer is always rex