• Jedi6371
    150 posts Member
    Options
    Whatever toon that has the most crystals in their wallet
  • Options
    Jedi6371 wrote: »
    Whatever toon that has the most crystals in their wallet
    Or the biggest crystal in their pocket.
    When you're accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression.

Started mid-FEB 2017, and not trying to reach the top.
  • Juex777
    968 posts Member
    Options
    Any toons, but you're going to want to buy the 80 shard pack as well....... First Time they're offering 1 on a marquee event.
  • M_L
    469 posts Member
    Options
    why would i want to buy the pack? attackers needs the high star values, preferably max star values to be viable, unlike tanks or someone like DN

so not understanding the logic of getting the pack just so she goes from Meh to middling.
  • Gamorrean
    2745 posts Member
    Options
    They have confirmed that its for everyone :)
  • Tantema_Garnik
    302 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    We know from the newsletter, that she is:
    - Rebell
    - Joining us.

So, do give her a Rebellteam to suport her better!
    E.g.: R1+Jyn+R2+what ever Rebell you have to fill the blanks.
  • scuba
    14075 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    M_L wrote: »
    why would i want to buy the pack? attackers needs the high star values, preferably max star values to be viable, unlike tanks or someone like DN

so not understanding the logic of getting the pack just so she goes from Meh to middling.

Pack gets you closer to 7* faster (will only need 185 shards for 7* instead of 265 with out the bundle), It will take her to 5* vice 3* you get from the event.

that is 2142 increase in base health and 238 increase in base physical damage. Not a huge boost but as an attacker any boost to those 2 stats is helpful.

Since it is 80 shards my guess is the pack will cost $19.99 USD. As with anything spending in this game only gets you things faster.

Edit: You can get 3* Fulcrum from the event not 4*
    Post edited by scuba on
  • Iceih_SWG
    301 posts Member
    Options
    scuba wrote: »

Pack gets you closer to 7* faster (will only need 185 shards for 7* instead of 265 with out the bundle), It will take her to 5* vice 4* you get from the event.

that is 1062 increase in base health and 119 increase in base physical damage. Not a huge boost but as an attacker any boost to those 2 stats is helpful.

Since it is 80 shards my guess is the pack will cost $19.99 USD. As with anything spending in this game only gets you things faster.

Will we all get a 4* Ahsoka? or is it like the rebels you get as many shards as you can for your level?
  • Options

Yeah because Chirrut is terrible at 3 and 4 stars. I've said it in the past and I'll say it again. Star level doesn't matter as much as people claim it does for attackers. With any and every toon in the game, mods and gear make up the bulk of the combined health pool of toons. This works especially well on low health attackers because they are built like glass canons due to their low health anyway. She's already been proven to crank out ludicrous damage and star levels aren't going to change that too much. Plus speed and resistance stats are independent of star level so it's really just the marginal increase in health stat and very minor damage increases.
  • scuba
    14075 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    Iceih_SWG wrote: »
    scuba wrote: »

Pack gets you closer to 7* faster (will only need 185 shards for 7* instead of 265 with out the bundle), It will take her to 5* vice 4* you get from the event.

that is 1062 increase in base health and 119 increase in base physical damage. Not a huge boost but as an attacker any boost to those 2 stats is helpful.

Will we all get a 4* Ahsoka? or is it like the rebels you get as many shards as you can for your level?

My bad You get 65 Shards if you complete all 4 tiers. Which is 15 shards short of 4*. I will update my original post.