A Superlative Funhouse for the Refuse of SWGoH - Intergalactic Space Slugs Recruitment Thread!!!

Replies

• Options
    ATTENTION ALL OF YOU OUT THERE IN TVLAND - the Great Salting of December 16 is leaving our guild with some holes we need filled with Heroic-Tank - ready members! Not ready for Heroic, but still interested in becoming a slug? join our more casual alt-guild! Discussion/chat/nonsense/NSFW/shenanigans take place on our website our Discord group - Contact me or @Widget_gadget for more Info!

#SlugEmpire #SlugLife #ItAintEasySluggin
    I am the Tard of Tards
  • Options
    looking for a few good slugs!

#SlugsOfHonor #SlugpocalypseNow #FullMetalSlug #2001ASlugOdyssey
    I am the Tard of Tards
  • Options
    2 openings at the moment, join us on in guild and on Discord
    #SlugsWillBeSlugs
    I am the Tard of Tards
  • Options
    Heya! I can't figure out how to find you in discord, could you post a link or your discord name with code, pls?
  • Options
    TMoneyGee wrote: »
    Heya! I can't figure out how to find you in discord, could you post a link or your discord name with code, pls?

server is invite only. my ID is @Pariah the Slug#1748

I am the Tard of Tards
  • Options
    Most awesome recruiting thread, much love, best of luck
  • Options
    Chumbacca wrote: »
    Most awesome recruiting thread, much love, best of luck

Thanks guy!
    I am the Tard of Tards
  • Options
    The intergalactic space slugs have just completed our first heroic tank raid. We did so without mercs, cheating, or rotating players from our alt guild. We could have finished much sooner, but we weren't willing to sacrifice any long time slugs for the sake of finishing early.
    Thank you to @Ztyle and @Pariah_Anathema for the power shots. We couldn't have done it without you guys.

Having said all of that, we will be opening up some spots as we part ways with some players. We will have 3 to 5 spots open for HEROIC READY players looking for a fun, fair, and welcoming guild that can compete heroic tank raid. Please reply here or PM myself if interested.
    Lastly, I want to thank @BentWookiee for giving us A 2nd, 3rd, 4th, and 5th chance on the forums. We wouldn't have been able to recruit on the forum without his help. You've been more than fair to us and we will always appreciate what you have done for us, as well as everything you do to make this forum run smoothly. Thanks pal.
    Intergalactic space slugs are recruiting. Pm me if interested in entering the slug life. ~°° ♡
  • Ztyle
    1970 posts Member
    Options
    If someone thinks they are up for dealing with slugs and got a decent HAAT roster
    PM me or @Widget_gadget
    I'm Danish , Leader of the Space Slug Alliance , living the SlugLife , My collection
  • Widget_gadget
    875 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    If a guy like @space_cats can be accepted, then
    #1 we must be pretty **** accepting. And
    #2 we must have very low standards.
    I dont know that he actually speaks english, but he hits the raids, downloaded discord, and contributes his 600. thats all we ask.
    Intergalactic space slugs are recruiting. Pm me if interested in entering the slug life. ~°° ♡
  • Pariah_Anathema
    312 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    "The day I tried to live, I wallowed in the blood and mud with all the other pigs!"

That's right, the Slugs are recruiting again! After getting all hot and heavy with heroic AAT, the giddy schoolgirl butterflies are gone, it is time to fill the couple slots we need with some heroic-ready players! Make 2%+ in every phase, join discord, use 600 energy a day, that's all it takes! The few, the proud, the Slugs.

#SlugLife
    Post edited by Pariah_Anathema on
    I am the Tard of Tards
  • Baal
    602 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    ?
  • Options
    Baal wrote: »
    ?

!!!
    I am the Tard of Tards
  • Options
    4 positions open for HAAT raid players. Heroic raid launching today. Get yourself some of those delicious kenobi shards all the cool kids are talking about.
  • Options
    we just completed our second heroic raid - still looking for a few decent players to become slugs!
    I am the Tard of Tards
  • Options
    that's a great point C3. Now that we demolish hAAT with ease and have a solid group of slugs who work hard, pull their weight and work together, we just haven't needed to resort to the OF to recruit.

It's a great time to be a Slug.

#SlugEmpire
    I am the Tard of Tards
  • c3pe0n
    120 posts Member
    Options
    that's a great point C3. Now that we demolish hAAT with ease and have a solid group of slugs who work hard, pull their weight and work together, we just haven't needed to resort to the OF to recruit.

It's a great time to be a Slug.

#SlugEmpire

thats right dag nebit.....
  • Options
    Correct. In fact, we get so many players that want to be slugs we may have to start a 3rd guild of misfits.
    #tootourownhorns #pretentiouselitism #claimtobethebest #myarmhurtsfrompattingmyownback #allyouF2Pscrubs
  • Options
    @duckstab @TheJanitor @Bluerock @wisenuts Come on guys, we gotta get this thing planned out right!
    I am the Tard of Tards
  • Options
    oh I haven't forgotten @c3pe0n that's why you were voted to be the gimp to begin with
    I am the Tard of Tards
  • c3pe0n
    120 posts Member
    Options
    you also love the dumb wookie part that cant figure out gifs on this **** forum
  • Options
    I am a lover of all races and species, you know that ;)
    I am the Tard of Tards
  • Options
    @Space_Cats you coming to the party?
    I am the Tard of Tards
  • Options
    Bring your Jorunna Parva Bunny Slug suit too @CWent
    anigif_enhanced-15323-1436991719-2.gif
  • Options
    Bring your Jorunna Parva Bunny Slug suit too @CWent
    anigif_enhanced-15323-1436991719-2.gif

darn it double-d, i was hoping everyone forgot about this, was gonna be a surprise - oh well, i still will, but now i gotta find a role-play getup to one-up this...
    I am the Tard of Tards
  • wisenuts
    561 posts Member
    Options
    Untz untz
  • LJpeebs
    13 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    ❤️ Just here for some slug love

-pilar
    #sluglife
  • Options
    LJpeebs wrote: »
    ❤️ Just here for some slug love

-pilar

Aren't we all? ~•• ♡
  • c3pe0n
    120 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    how the hell do you post a gif here?
  • Widget_gadget
    875 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    This might be a good time to mention, although most slugs have a highly refined pseudoceribelum, some of them are as dumb as a collection of nickelback albums.
This discussion has been closed.