Let's create the biggest quoting chain ever!

Prev13
Do exactly what the title says. Quote what the person above you posted, and add something random!
"There are no Jedi here anymore. Only dreamers like this fool." - Baze Malbus.

https://swgoh.gg/u/limitedu34/

Replies

• Options
    Do exactly what the title says. Quote what the person above you posted, and add something random!

Like this!

• Georgemi6
    1236 posts Member
    Options

Like this!

Sounds cool... I'm in
  • Options
    Georgemi6 wrote: »

Like this!

Sounds cool... I'm in

Alright! Finally got 1 person in!

• Options

Like this!

Sounds cool... I'm in

I am Nomad
  • Options

Like this!

Sounds cool... I'm in

I am Nomad

Nomad sounds like a babe.

• Options

Like this!

Sounds cool... I'm in

I am Nomad

Wubba wubba luv dub
  • Supercat
    3250 posts Member
    Options

Like this!

Sounds cool... I'm in

I am Nomad

Wubba wubba luv dub

That was a wierd comment.

Nerf Chaze
    Don't be a ****(4), and follow forum guidelines.
  • Supercat
    3250 posts Member
    Options
    Supercat wrote: »

Like this!

Sounds cool... I'm in

I am Nomad

Wubba wubba luv dub

Nerf Chaze

Someone else and I once did 50 comments. We got a 0 point warning for spamming.
  • Options

Like this!

Sounds cool... I'm in

I am Nomad

Wubba wubba luv dub

Nerf Chaze

"I am Nomad. I am perfect. That which is not perfect must be sterilized." -Nomad, 2267
    #nerfrey
    #nerfchaze
    #nerfnute
  • Silky
    522 posts Member
    Options

Like this!

Sounds cool... I'm in

I am Nomad

Wubba wubba luv dub

Nerf Chaze

"I am Nomad. I am perfect. That which is not perfect must be sterilized." -Nomad, 2267
    #nerfrey
    #nerfchaze
    #nerfnute

Game.

Blouses.
    SHATTERPOINT - One of the world's strongest guilds
    Recruiting solid 3mil+ GP players, pm for info
  • Georgemi6
    1236 posts Member
    Options
    Silky wrote: »

Like this!

Sounds cool... I'm in

I am Nomad

Wubba wubba luv dub

Nerf Chaze

#nerfrey
    #nerfchaze
    #nerfnute

Game.

Blouses.

Stun cuff drop rates are too high. #nerfdroprates
  • Options

Like this!

Sounds cool... I'm in

I am Nomad

Wubba wubba luv dub

Nerf Chaze

#nerfrey
    #nerfchaze
    #nerfnute

Game.

Blouses.

The FitnessGram Pacer Test is a multistage aerobic capacity test that progressively gets more difficult as it continues. The 20 meter pacer test will begin in 30 seconds. Line up at the start. The running speed starts slowly but gets faster each minute after you hear this signal bodeboop. A sing lap should be completed every time you hear this sound. ding Remember to run in a straight line and run as long as possible. The second time you fail to complete a lap before the sound, your test is over. The test will begin on the word start. On your mark. Get ready!… Start. ding
  • J7Luke
    484 posts Member
    Options

Like this!

Sounds cool... I'm in

I am Nomad

Wubba wubba luv dub

Nerf Chaze

#nerfrey
    #nerfchaze
    #nerfnute

Game.

Blouses.

The FitnessGram Pacer Test is a multistage aerobic capacity test that progressively gets more difficult as it continues. The 20 meter pacer test will begin in 30 seconds. Line up at the start. The running speed starts slowly but gets faster each minute after you hear this signal bodeboop. A sing lap should be completed every time you hear this sound. ding Remember to run in a straight line and run as long as possible. The second time you fail to complete a lap before the sound, your test is over. The test will begin on the word start. On your mark. Get ready!… Start. ding

#covfefe
  • Georgemi6
    1236 posts Member
    Options
    J7Luke wrote: »

Like this!

Sounds cool... I'm in

I am Nomad

Wubba wubba luv dub

Nerf Chaze

#nerfrey
    #nerfchaze
    #nerfnute

Game.

Blouses.

#covfefe

Did you ever hear the tragedy of Darth Plagueis The Wise? I thought not. It's not a story the Jedi would tell you. It's a Sith legend. Darth Plagueis was a Dark Lord of the Sith, so powerful and so wise he could use the Force to influence the midichlorians to create life... He had such a knowledge of the dark side that he could even keep the ones he cared about from dying. The dark side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural. He became so powerful... the only thing he was afraid of was losing his power, which eventually, of course, he did. Unfortunately, he taught his apprentice everything he knew, then his apprentice killed him in his sleep. It's ironic he could save others from death, but not himself
  • Supercat
    3250 posts Member
    Options

Like this!

Sounds cool... I'm in

I am Nomad

Wubba wubba luv dub

Nerf Chaze

#nerfrey
    #nerfchaze
    #nerfnute

Game.

Blouses.

#covfefe

Did you ever hear the tragedy of Darth Plagueis The Wise? I thought not. It's not a story the Jedi would tell you. It's a Sith legend. Darth Plagueis was a Dark Lord of the Sith, so powerful and so wise he could use the Force to influence the midichlorians to create life... He had such a knowledge of the dark side that he could even keep the ones he cared about from dying. The dark side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural. He became so powerful... the only thing he was afraid of was losing his power, which eventually, of course, he did. Unfortunately, he taught his apprentice everything he knew, then his apprentice killed him in his sleep. It's ironic he could save others from death, but not himself

Did you ever here the story of Darth lugo the wise?

I really, really want to know what a covfefe is.
  • Options

Like this!

Sounds cool... I'm in

I am Nomad

Wubba wubba luv dub

Nerf Chaze

#nerfrey
    #nerfchaze
    #nerfnute

Game.

Blouses.

#covfefe

Another meme brought to you by
    iC0WXpp.png?s=sms
  • Options

Like this!

Sounds cool... I'm in

I am Nomad

Wubba wubba luv dub

Nerf Chaze

#nerfrey
    #nerfchaze
    #nerfnute

Game.

Blouses.

#covfefe

iC0WXpp.png?s=sms

Oh god this grew.

• Supercat
    3250 posts Member
    Options

Like this!

Sounds cool... I'm in

I am Nomad

Wubba wubba luv dub

Nerf Chaze

#nerfrey
    #nerfchaze
    #nerfnute

Game.

Blouses.

#covfefe

iC0WXpp.png?s=sms

Oh god this grew.

Covfefe is so funny

https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Covfefe
  • Options

Like this!

Sounds cool... I'm in

I am Nomad

Wubba wubba luv dub

Nerf Chaze

#nerfrey
    #nerfchaze
    #nerfnute

Game.

Blouses.

#covfefe

iC0WXpp.png?s=sms

Oh god this grew.

Covfefe is so funny

4DdbFrW.gif?s=sms
  • Options

Like this!

Sounds cool... I'm in

I am Nomad

Wubba wubba luv dub

Nerf Chaze

#nerfrey
    #nerfchaze
    #nerfnute

Game.

Blouses.

#covfefe

iC0WXpp.png?s=sms

Oh god this grew.

Covfefe is so funny

4DdbFrW.gif?s=sms

And all he ever wanted to do is cracking open a cold one with the boys
    Proud and Belgian officer of [DTA] BIER DTA | official Lando Calrissian fanboy KappaPride
  • Options

Like this!

Sounds cool... I'm in

I am Nomad

Wubba wubba luv dub

Nerf Chaze

#nerfrey
    #nerfchaze
    #nerfnute

Game.

Blouses.

#covfefe

iC0WXpp.png?s=sms

Oh god this grew.

Covfefe is so funny

4DdbFrW.gif?s=sms

https://giphy.com/gifs/alcohol-drinking-whiskey-PXMhNHif9uzzW
  • Options

Like this!

Sounds cool... I'm in

I am Nomad

Wubba wubba luv dub

Nerf Chaze

#nerfrey
    #nerfchaze
    #nerfnute

Game.

Blouses.

#covfefe

iC0WXpp.png?s=sms

Oh god this grew.

Covfefe is so funny

4DdbFrW.gif?s=sms

giphy.gif
    Proud and Belgian officer of [DTA] BIER DTA | official Lando Calrissian fanboy KappaPride
  • KyJoe_Cool
    1873 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    Options

Like this!

Sounds cool... I'm in

I am Nomad

Wubba wubba luv dub

Nerf Chaze

#nerfrey
    #nerfchaze
    #nerfnute

Game.

Blouses.

#covfefe

iC0WXpp.png?s=sms

Oh god this grew.

Covfefe is so funny

4DdbFrW.gif?s=sms

giphy.gif

lol. Hey everyone. Ya got room for one more on this crazy thread?!
    anigif_enhanced-buzz-20547-1360363626-5.gif
    Massive SWGOH Community On Discord - https://discord.gg/QWvTUBZ
  • Options
    KyJoe_Cool wrote: »

Like this!

Sounds cool... I'm in

I am Nomad

Wubba wubba luv dub

Nerf Chaze

#nerfrey
    #nerfchaze
    #nerfnute

Game.

Blouses.

#covfefe

iC0WXpp.png?s=sms

Oh god this grew.

Covfefe is so funny

4DdbFrW.gif?s=sms

giphy.gif

Always room for more craziness :p
    4KRJs2r.gif?s=sms

• J7Luke
    484 posts Member
    Options

Like this!

Sounds cool... I'm in

I am Nomad

Wubba wubba luv dub

Nerf Chaze

#nerfrey
    #nerfchaze
    #nerfnute

Game.

Blouses.

#covfefe

iC0WXpp.png?s=sms

Oh god this grew.

Covfefe is so funny

4DdbFrW.gif?s=sms

giphy.gif

4KRJs2r.gif?s=sms

Did someone say... CRAZINESS!!!
    giphy.gif

• KyJoe_Cool
    1873 posts Member
    Options

Like this!

Sounds cool... I'm in

I am Nomad

Wubba wubba luv dub

Nerf Chaze

#nerfrey
    #nerfchaze
    #nerfnute

Game.

Blouses.

#covfefe

iC0WXpp.png?s=sms

Oh god this grew.

Covfefe is so funny

4DdbFrW.gif?s=sms

giphy.gif

4KRJs2r.gif?s=sms

giphy.gif

Yes I did!! Wassup? Lol :wink:
    giphy.gif
    Massive SWGOH Community On Discord - https://discord.gg/QWvTUBZ
  • Options

Like this!

Sounds cool... I'm in

I am Nomad

Wubba wubba luv dub

Nerf Chaze

#nerfrey
    #nerfchaze
    #nerfnute

Game.

Blouses.

#covfefe

iC0WXpp.png?s=sms

Oh god this grew.

Covfefe is so funny

4DdbFrW.gif?s=sms

giphy.gif

4KRJs2r.gif?s=sms

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

maxresdefault.jpg
  • Options

Like this!

Sounds cool... I'm in

I am Nomad

Wubba wubba luv dub

Nerf Chaze

#nerfrey
    #nerfchaze
    #nerfnute

Game.

Blouses.

#covfefe

iC0WXpp.png?s=sms

Oh god this grew.

Covfefe is so funny

4DdbFrW.gif?s=sms

giphy.gif

4KRJs2r.gif?s=sms

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

maxresdefault.jpg

I like turtles
  • Supercat
    3250 posts Member
    Options
    MilMuertes wrote: »

Like this!

Sounds cool... I'm in

I am Nomad

Wubba wubba luv dub

Nerf Chaze

#nerfrey
    #nerfchaze
    #nerfnute

Game.

Blouses.

#covfefe

iC0WXpp.png?s=sms

Oh god this grew.

Covfefe is so funny

4DdbFrW.gif?s=sms

giphy.gif

4KRJs2r.gif?s=sms

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

maxresdefault.jpg

I like turtles

They should have shot the kid, not the gorilla.
  • Options
    MilMuertes wrote: »

Like this!

Sounds cool... I'm in

I am Nomad

Wubba wubba luv dub

Nerf Chaze

#nerfrey
    #nerfchaze
    #nerfnute

Game.

Blouses.

#covfefe

iC0WXpp.png?s=sms

Oh god this grew.

Covfefe is so funny

4DdbFrW.gif?s=sms

giphy.gif

4KRJs2r.gif?s=sms

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

maxresdefault.jpg

I like turtles

They should have shot the kid, not the gorilla.

https://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://www.2dopeboyz.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/becomingwheelchairjimmy.gif&imgrefurl=http://www.ign.com/boards/threads/o-t-do-you-think-drake-can-fight.452535647/&docid=cL7HQ8Uco-LQAM&tbnid=QqMB85EIYAizUM:&vet=10ahUKEwiwxcHL96PUAhVE6yYKHfCACowQMwg0KAUwBQ..i&w=320&h=214&hl=en-us&client=safari&bih=672&biw=1024&q=kid gets shot gif&ved=0ahUKEwiwxcHL96PUAhVE6yYKHfCACowQMwg0KAUwBQ&iact=mrc&uact=8