First impressions of Yoda?

Is he worth the grind?

Replies

• Options
    I have him gear 7 but not the level yet seems okay but I don't think I will use him He's only 5* couldn't kill him at 6 will try later.
  • Qeltar
    4326 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    Well once you get the 5 5*, the event itself is ridiculously easy. I was actually disappointed, was hoping for more of a challenge.
    He himself looks pretty good. He's very easy to gear up, I am only 1 piece shy of Gear VIII on him already. I haven't actually used him yet though.
    Both Jinn (who I just unlocked) and Yoda need the same Mark II Zactin Gel for Gear VIII, not sure which to do first. ;)
    Quit 7/14/16. Best of luck to all of you.
  • Options
    6* challenge is going to be tough unless you have a good squad that is leveled and geared.

First attempt and I got smoked on auto battle.
    Team iNstinct -- teaminstinct.net
  • Options
    If he's anything like 7* version, he's going to be a beast. I got him at 6* gear 5 5/6 and cant complete the 7* version. Crits for 10k and attacks 3-4 times to my 1. And the first attack is wasted on his forsight buff.
  • Options
    Qeltar wrote: »
    Well once you get the 5 5*, the event itself is ridiculously easy. I was actually disappointed, was hoping for more of a challenge.
    He himself looks pretty good. He's very easy to gear up, I am only 1 piece shy of Gear VIII on him already. I haven't actually used him yet though.
    Both Jinn (who I just unlocked) and Yoda need the same Mark II Zactin Gel for Gear VIII, not sure which to do first. ;)

The 6th and 7th node is very challenging ;)
  • Qeltar
    4326 posts Member
    Options
    They must have deliberately made him easy to unlock but hard to star up. I'm okay with that.
    Quit 7/14/16. Best of luck to all of you.
  • Options
    They must have deliberately made him easy to unlock but hard to star up. I'm okay with that.
    Agreed but.. Next time around do we collect shards from 1-5? Or do you just continue where u left off..

• Options

Same here! Guess they'll be a lot of 5* running lose in the arena.
  • Triqui
    2790 posts Member
    Options

I had the same thought.
  • Options
    Tip: use Ima Gun Di as leader for counters and eliminating foresight.
  • Options
    Dario wrote: »
    Agreed but.. Next time around do we collect shards from 1-5? Or do you just continue where u left off..

No, you continue where you left off.
  • Options
    Tip: use Ima Gun Di as leader for counters and eliminating foresight.

Nice tip but I don' have Ima, lol.
  • Ztyle
    1970 posts Member
    Options
    Just got him 6*, he had absolutly no love for QGJ
    I used 6* Barriss(L) 6* QGJ 6* Ahsoka 7* JC and 7* Lumi

Now I just hope I'll kan make Barriss QGJ & Ahsoka 7* before the event runs out, it will be close
    I'm Danish , Leader of the Space Slug Alliance , living the SlugLife , My collection
  • Options
    I'm super bummed. So, we basically need 5x 7* Jedi to unlock him? I have 6 days to put that together?

Obviously, I, like the majority of players, am going to have to dump money into this. That's if we want the one-time shot at getting Yoda.

Really a shame.
  • Options
    DarthBooey wrote: »
    I'm super bummed. So, we basically need 5x 7* Jedi to unlock him? I have 6 days to put that together?

Obviously, I, like the majority of players, am going to have to dump money into this. That's if we want the one-time shot at getting Yoda.

Really a shame.

No, you need 5*5* Jedi to unlock him. Then 6* to get him to 6 and 7*'s to get him to 7.

• Options
    DarthBooey wrote: »

Really a shame.

Event is once a month for a week. No need to spend unless you absolutely can't live without him to next month.

I say just work on starring up and GEARING that team up for next month and you'll probably unlock him at a higher star level
  • Options
    6* is proving a bit of a challenge for me. He keeps destroying QGJ and after that it's all downhill lol
    Porgatory demands fresh souls.
  • Options
    That being said, I'm enjoying the challenge. I doubt I'll have him 7* by the challenge end, but I really don't see reaching the expiration date without getting 6*
    Porgatory demands fresh souls.