No Jedi characters

I only have 3 Jedi characters for the events
Lumi 7
JC 6
Barriss almost 5
Is there I can get 2 more characters in time this event ends or just continue upgrading squad?!?

Replies

• Options
    You can get Ahsoka and QGJ easily form Cantina, they each cost 25 shards .. Don't know for how long does the event lasts but thats what I will be doing during the event.. hope that helps.. glad to hear another strategy..
  • Options
    Eeth in arena redeem is probably the quickest.

Though since you need two farming in cantina and cantina redeem may be more efficient.
  • Options
    I think it's surprised the majority of people seeing as most only use lumi+bariss or jc
  • Triqui
    2790 posts Member
    Options
    Without lots of money/crystals, no.

Arena gives you 10-12 shards per day. Not enough in a week for the 145 needed.

It can be possible if you farm Windu and buy QGJ with the balls you get. But to do it in a week you would need to do lots of refills daily. A couple thousands crystals, per day.
  • Options
    Even if I do manage to get 2 characters I ain't going to get a decent yoda but the looks of things :/ shame it could be light characters would of been ok then
  • Options
    QGJ, Ahsoka, and Mace should all be farm-able by the end of the event if you buy the extra cantina energy every day. Hopefully you mean Barris is really close to 5*. I don't think you could get all 3 of them from nothing to 5* in the time allotted. I would suggest QGJ and Ahsoka, but haven't played with Mace since his upgrades.
  • Options
    I got level 2 Ashoka now, should I try and level her up Or try and get QGJ? There both from cantina tho? I maybe get Eeth Koth from squad battle shipments but still gunna struggle to get them to a good level
  • Options
    If the only way to get enough for this event is to get Eeth, then do it, unfortunately he is garbage otherwise and you should spend the credits on someone better down the road.
    Sinister Alliance (Leader) - accepting waitlist members - PM for information
  • Poxx
    2288 posts Member
    Options
    My 7* gear VIII Ahsoka was 1-shorted twice in stage VII by Yoda. If u r considering a 7* Yoda, don't expect to use Ahsoka