Should have released the Emperor at the same time as Yoda

At least if they released the Emperor at the same time, those of us who concentrated on the dark side wouldn't be so screwed.

Right now I'm left with completely abandoning everything I've worked weeks for, or just get pummeled in the arena while I sit and wait, in the faint hopes that they eventually will even up the dark side characters. How long will that be? Who knows. Thanks for that EA. I'm totally screwed with no idea on how long it will last.

I'm amazed how unbalanced this is. This is the kind of stuff that makes me give up hope on a game, get bored, and just stop playing.

Replies

• Options
    Don't worry! Sure, Yoda is OP, but Dooku and Sidious are both great, and it looks like Talia has got buffed. Also I'm sure the exclusive shard shop guy will be a dark side, since Yoda and Rex are both light side. Anyway, don't lose hope man.
  • Options
    Oh my God, another thread complaining about a free hero who should probably be chromium exclusive. Not everyone will have him, we are all in the same boat. Either get what you need to unlock him and use him, or don't. The choice is yours, but don't then complain because you chose to whine about it rather than attempting to get him yourself.
  • Options
    My prediction is that they'll release DM in one of the shops sometime soon. It would only make sense given how many people will have tons of Jedi.