Discussion about yoda and future characters.

Willyfett
111 posts Member
edited February 2016
Ok, so yoda only for people with jedis. Im screwed, i can't get him So i hope same with Grievous, Rigth? This will be fair. And same with han(only scoundrels).
Post edited by Willyfett on

Replies

• Options
    Willyfett wrote: »
    Ok, so yoda only for people with jedis. Im screwed, i can't get him So i hope same with Grievous, Rigth? This will be fair. And same with han(only scoundrels).

It's quite likely it could be that way, but it way be a bit later in the future, 2-3 months from now. Cause some categories don't have many characters. Like Clones, their isn't even enough to make a full group lol. But yeah, that's what most people expect to happen. I'm guessing Droid or sith only events to be the ones the come next.
  • Options
    I concur. Grievous with Droid buffs so we can replace Poe and have droid teams still a force in arena.
  • Options
    Don't forget when the event announcement was made, Jesse specifically said the event table would allow them to craft different types of events which allow them to force you to use different numbers of characters, levels and rarity levels.

So there are 14 Jedi I think? 5/14 isn't a bad ratio to get a full team.

Maybe for Scoundrels, it would be a 2-3 toon team (According to data mine it looks like a "bounty" for reward that would probably be credits instead of a character, but who knows). That would be in line with the same ratio as opposed to 5/7.

Maybe for droids, it could be any droid synergy so Poggle and Lobot would be involved. I would love a droid/Geo event, but that would mean 5/6 toon, or 5/7 if you threw Lobot in.

So, who knows how future events could be modified!

• Options

I guess since the Discussion is labeled a Reflexion you might call this...

a knee-**** reaction.

YEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

horatio460.jpg
  • Willyfett
    111 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    Yea but how many of those jedi are easy to farm from the start? Eth koth, lumi, ashoka and JC, and i doubt anyone could get the 7* yoda with these four from what i've heard in other posts.

Barris, mace and qui gon were recently released but not enough time to get them and also mace and barris compete for cantina battles shards as qui gon and asoka do.

They could have release a gw jedi character to let us F2p get some hope, but no, they want us to spend money on bundle and chromium to get Yoda.

On the other hand droids are all easy to farm in arena, gw etc. The event could include geonosian because they are related with grievous as well, even gunray.
  • Options
    Aluxendr wrote: »

a knee-**** reaction.

horatio460.jpg

I o
    Aluxendr wrote: »

a knee-**** reaction.

horatio460.jpg

You like better now my dear troll?
  • Options
    Man, deez peeple gots since of hewmer.
  • Options
    On the topic, i would love to have a jedi team, with ayla kit obi wan and some jedi characters that i love the most, i dont want poe or phasma cr*p but Ea decide to gave us the worst jedi characters as farmable ones, until a week ago with qui gon and lumi. Jede are for whales and so is Yoda
  • Options
    What would a nightsister group unlock I wonder.
  • Options
    I am hoping that it means when then next movie comes out there will be an all resistance/first order event!

I got Rey, Poe, Resis.Pilot, & Resis.Trooper... And starting my Finn Farm soon!

By the time next movie comes out I will have them7* so I can unlock the new character Jedi Rey Solo!! w/ lightsaber!!!
    "You don't want to sell me death sticks... You want to go home and rethink your life. "
    Obi-Wan Kenobi