Yoda Event Stage 7 Strategy.

LoveLoveRice
182 posts Member
edited February 2016
I finally did it! After 100 tries. It came down to the wire with Aayla left at a sliver of life. Yoda was about to do his three attacks hits her once she counters and it kills. You can retry many times and if you get Anakin he only has 2 bars of life and hits for 1 also Lumi is pretty easy to burst down. Not sure how the difficulty is determined, but FTP who want Yoda may want to start farming Barris and or and Ima Gundi. The counters are nice to get rid of the foresight.

Another note do not use buffs because when Yoda takes them he gets offense up for some reason and does a lot of damage.

Screenshot_2016_02_11_11_47_53.png

I also want to thank @BentWookie for taking my messages.

Replies

• Options
    Congrats!
  • Options
    Mad jelly.

I'm glad they made the even not cost energy and only one time per level. Makes things much easier than I thought it was going to be.
  • Options
    Mad jelly.

I'm glad they made the even not cost energy and only one time per level. Makes things much easier than I thought it was going to be.

That fight was the most challenging thing in the game so far.
  • Options
    I'm stuck on 6* yoda. Haven't found the right team mix yet. I do have a question though. Are you just focusing all attacks on Yoda or do you take down the guardians first and then yoda?
  • Options
    what whats your team
  • LoveLoveRice
    182 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    Drezzok wrote: »
    I'm stuck on 6* yoda. Haven't found the right team mix yet. I do have a question though. Are you just focusing all attacks on Yoda or do you take down the guardians first and then yoda?

Yes Stage 6 Just burst down Yoda.
    My team was Lumi(L), QGJ, JC, Fisto, Aayla.
    Biggest thing I recommend on stage 7 is refresh until you get a squad you can face, like Anakin and someone else.

Here is a video of him in PVP if anyone wants to see him damage.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vVwrcDKn_Pc&feature=youtu.be

I am interested if any FTP JEDI teams beat the challenge and what strategy they used.
  • Options
    I would happily take that team.
  • Options
    Sorry for links, couldn't get them to save in the pic url on my phone.
  • Options
    Finally did it, learned not to use Fisto special. Every time I did, yoda super buffed. So I used normal attacks and heals and got lucky.
  • Options
    Wow, congrats, seriously congrats, it's a very tough battle. I don't come close. I tried all my level 7, 70's, gear 7 etc... He hits for 10000 or 15000 on occasion. I have an anakin, lum, kid, mace, barris, jc, Ben, q Jin, Aayla, Ashoka, guardian and plo. I think ima is the way to go and he's the one I have at 5 stars almost 6.
  • Options
    That sucks to know seeing as though I don't have any of the countering Jedi...
  • Options
    Rockneee wrote: »
    Wow, congrats, seriously congrats, it's a very tough battle. I don't come close. I tried all my level 7, 70's, gear 7 etc... He hits for 10000 or 15000 on occasion. I have an anakin, lum, kid, mace, barris, jc, Ben, q Jin, Aayla, Ashoka, guardian and plo. I think ima is the way to go and he's the one I have at 5 stars almost 6.

My group was:

Lumi (L)
    QGJ
    Fisto
    Aayla
    Ahsoka

I just kept at it until I had that one lucky battle where everything went my way. I downed Yoda first, then the guards.