Choices for Zeta

CK_3030
177 posts Member
I have two thus far (Zader & Zylo) and am needing help in deciding whom I shall give my third to.

Currently I'm debating either:
1) Nihilus's unique for my arena team
2) Sidious's unique for my Zader raid teams
3) Qui-Gon Jinn so that I can finally beat 9-B (don't even have 1*)

However, I feel as though it's just plain silly if I give QGJ a zeta for the sole purpose of beating three hard levels. The link to my character collection is my signature.

What say you?

Replies

• Options
    Always focus on arena team first
  • Options
    Plank420 wrote: »
    Always focus on arena team first

This ^^
  • Options
    zNihilus is just triple cleanse bait. zSid isnt really that great and zQGJ can be arena viable.

My suggestion is to save it, wait for the bext meta.
  • CK_3030
    177 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    zNihilus is just triple cleanse bait. zSid isnt really that great and zQGJ can be arena viable.

My suggestion is to save it, wait for the bext meta.

Except if everyone has a DoT on top of their heads because the enemy team might've been a little faster, I can increase their cooldowns with DN and prevent them from cleansing for at least 1 turn...

Do you have Zidious? Because pretty much everything I've read from those who have him say it's worth it. If you have him but feel the opposite then please explain.

I'm also not looking to use a zeta'd Jinn in arena, I already have Rex, Chaze, Nihilus and Zylo. zQGJ would specifically be pretty much for my last three remaining LS hard battles and for GW.
  • Options
    Zidious works great with Zader for raids., and know what ? for arena aswell, if you got some more strong toons.
    zQGJ is amazing in arena, its not for finishing 9-B. these will be finished anyway, at 3*, after a while. no pressure.
    Zihius is a waste of zeta imo, give pretty much nothing. irrelevant on offense, since you should win anyway, and super irrelevant on defense, since no one even bother to check if your nihilus is Zeta'd or not. have minimal effect.

few more words about 9-B. there are lot of combos that can win you this level, zQGJ isnt the only one. you just need 5 strong characters. i used IGD (L) at g9, anakin - aayla - yoda (g11), and ahsoka g10. borrowed zQGJ and its done. since then, i tried few more stuff, like Zody with full clones + GK brw, Zody,Sarge,Fives,Echo, aayla (high crit chance) and Rex borrow, and im sure that i can borrow Anakin/GK instead of Rex with these combo and it'll work.
    gearing 5 toons may be more annoying and harder than just zetaing a toon, but more rewarding and mroe helpful in lot of espects of the game.

therefore, i'd suggest Zidious OR wait for a few changes and "chase the meta"
  • SidiousIsPikachu
    771 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    http://imgur.com/IlTXqwY

as you can see, zetaing Cody would bring you the success of 9-B while also make you strong on HAAT.
    zQGJ only for arena, when have nice jedi team!