2-man HAAT accomplished

2Next

Replies

• Options
    Well done gents. Lol at P1 Clones, but I guess that makes sense given the other phases.
  • Boo
    4134 posts Member
    Options
  • Vertigo
    4497 posts Member
    Options
    LemurLepke wrote: »
    Well done gents. Lol at P1 Clones, but I guess that makes sense given the other phases.

The captions for the teams are below the pictures, not above. The clones were used in P2. Also you probably should've just been able to figure that out by looking at the health bar for each phase in the screenshots... ;)
  • Options
    Congrats, gents.
    Since you guys did a lot of planning, can you answer me this: What would be the best part to put a full Jawa team in?
    When ATT raid was launched I thought I was being very smart by buffing all my jawas to 7* G10. Not a single guide mentions a full jawa team.
    So, if you can give me some tips on that regard, I'd appreciate it.
  • KeKattia
    1118 posts Member
    Options
    Congrats, gents.
    Since you guys did a lot of planning, can you answer me this: What would be the best part to put a full Jawa team in?
    When ATT raid was launched I thought I was being very smart by buffing all my jawas to 7* G10. Not a single guide mentions a full jawa team.
    So, if you can give me some tips on that regard, I'd appreciate it.

Tbh, I am not sure where I would put a full Jawa team. As you may have seen in the screen shots, I used Scavenger with Clones and JE with Droids, Mook only used Nebit and JE with droids.
    I have heard the Dathcha L, Jawa, Scav + Ughnaught and TFP can do solid damage in p3 and that is where I would guess their place would be, a full Jawa team might also be able to do decent damage in p2 or p4 but only if you can topple quickly which I am not sure about
  • Options
    Prudkoan wrote: »
    Great job! Now you must move to solo all HAAT.

Is a true solo, with just one squad, even possible given how many different setups the phases are?
  • KeKattia
    1118 posts Member
    Options
    Prudkoan wrote: »
    Great job! Now you must move to solo all HAAT.

Is a true solo, with just one squad, even possible given how many different setups the phases are?

I think he means a solo as in one person alone clearing the raid.

The phases in the AAT raid are too different for one team to cover everything so no a 1-team solo is not possible, probably never will be.

But one person clearing all of the raid is very possible imo, since there is IGM for p3 solo, clones that can easily do 75%+ with good mods in p4, rebels or Troopers to finish it off, in p2 there is Resistance, Zader, Droids and for p1 Zylo and the retribution squad
  • Options
    Congrats fellas! Shatterpoint is the best.
  • Rapid
    421 posts Member
    Options
    thanks for the squad pics. it's some achievement.
  • Options
    Vertigo wrote: »
    LemurLepke wrote: »

The captions for the teams are below the pictures, not above. The clones were used in P2. Also you probably should've just been able to figure that out by looking at the health bar for each phase in the screenshots... ;)

You are correct, my mistake. No need to be a **** about it tho " ;) "

Not even sure they were needed for p2 tbh

• WildGrunt
    1230 posts Member
    Options
    Great man! The competition is on haha
  • Options
    EA's not going to be happy about this, guilds working together and all...
    But if it's a 2 man guild, than I suppose it's WAI...
    In any case, props, great effort there!
  • Options
    @KeKattia for p1 obviously saxon played a big role for both. how does he manage so much? or whats the idea behind him anyways.
  • Options
    Morpheus wrote: »

We did this in our alt guild. SHATTERPOINT has two main guilds plus an alt (used for when main players are out of town or otherwise can't get their daily 600).
  • Options
    @KeKattia for p1 obviously saxon played a big role for both. how does he manage so much? or whats the idea behind him anyways.

The whole team is based on GK giving retribution, then Maul dazing all adds. From there, you can set your phone down and let the toons do the work. Gar attacks for each out of turn attack (counters). So GG does an AOE, all 5 attack due to retribution (counter) from GK. Gar attacks again for each out of turn attack.
  • Options

The whole team is based on GK giving retribution, then Maul dazing all adds. From there, you can set your phone down and let the toons do the work. Gar attacks for each out of turn attack (counters). So GG does an AOE, all 5 attack due to retribution (counter) from GK. Gar attacks again for each out of turn attack.

@Darth_MookDog thanks for the response. unfortunately for me i do not have Gar or GK. but with a IGD lead and aayla and ezra do u think that could bring a lot of Damage since they aayla grants assist on her basic? and ezras watch and learn with aayla calling others also?
  • Options

@Darth_MookDog thanks for the response. unfortunately for me i do not have Gar or GK. but with a IGD lead and aayla and ezra do u think that could bring a lot of Damage since they aayla grants assist on her basic? and ezras watch and learn with aayla calling others also?

GK and Maul are the keys to big damage. Without GK you can do in the 400-600k range but that's about it. There is also a Jyn, Teebo, Cass team that is extremely tedious and could solo P1 but may take you more time than it's worth. I've never done it but remember reading about it awhile back.
  • Pyrefly
    1254 posts Member
    Options
    unfortunately for me i do not have Gar or GK. but with a IGD lead and aayla and ezra do u think that could bring a lot of Damage since they aayla grants assist on her basic? and ezras watch and learn with aayla calling others also?
    The thing that makes it work is doing 7+ counters every time GG does his AoE (along with dazing the other adds so they don't counter/taunt). GG AoE's, you counter 7+ times, he immediately gains 100% TM and AoE's again, etc. Once daze and retribution are up, just attack GG until his AoE triggers, then the rest of the fight is automatic (without even needing to use the auto feature).
    swgoh.gg profile: Pyrefly -- Check out my Galactic Power Tables and my TB Phase Info Tables !!
  • Options
    Nice. That Thrawn lead, though...
  • Options
    Sounds like you two had a "whale" of a good time.
  • Options
    Morpheus wrote: »

We did this in our alt guild. SHATTERPOINT has two main guilds plus an alt (used for when main players are out of town or otherwise can't get their daily 600).

Just busting your chops and troliing EA at the same time :)
    Great effort!
  • sL_Spinoza
    404 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    @KeKattia Is a great guy and one of the best players I've had the pleasure of knowing.

He is on my pvp Shard and I have the bad luck of my payout be after him. I suffer every day to defeat he but it keeps me working lol

He always looking to create formations instead of just copy.

Congratulations Kev!
    Post edited by sL_Spinoza on