Ewokin Family of guilds

The Ewokin Family is comprised of 3 heroic Tank guilds looking to take our 4th guild heroic. By the end of the month, over 100 of our members will have 7* General Kenobi. We are looking for a few players ready to make the jump to heroic or will consider a guild merger split (some 600 daily mandatory and some moved into a 5th causual guild).

Our family uses LINE and treats everyone as a professional with dignity and respect. We have great people from around the world and love to share our life experiences. Most of our guild members have been with the Ewokin Family gaming long before swgoh came on-line.

Feel free to contact me on LINE at diddlysquadt or our leader ecobra.

Replies

• Options
    Our 3rd guild QS Howling Ewoks is 1st in this months Tank Takedown leaderboard and will finish top 3-5 this month. We call it "raid month" and rotate between the guilds. Although raid month means nothing in-game, it's an example of pride of guild as all 50 members must meet 600 daily to max out the raids. Congrats HE!
  • Options
    Our top guild is looking for one new member to replace a long standing member who is retiring from the game. Come join us for raid month starting in June (means extra raids for the month). See Red Mamba post or PM me.

Line ID: diddlysquadt
  • Options
    Need to find a new member today. Please PM me if you are ready to commit to 600 daily and want to join a great family. Last requirement is the use of LINE. It's a free app easy to use. My Line ID is diddlysquadt
  • OozingBlister
    84 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    Just joined these guys...they have already been so friendly and helpful in the short time i have been a member. Can't say enough good things about them.
    Post edited by OozingBlister on
  • Options
    Thanks OB. We are at full strength right now, at the leaderboards and getting ready for guild v guild. Please reach out if you would like to be considered once an opening becomes available.

Diddly
  • Options
    Have a member leaving the game. The opportunity is here to join 50 DME today. HAAT starts this evening. PM me or contact me on Line: ewokindiddly
  • Options
    Ok, going fishing with my son today. Please contact LINEID: ecobra.

Fish on!
    Diddly
  • Options
    Caught 2 small trout. Had a great time. PM me if you need a home with a great group of Star Wars fans who act as extended family. If your gonna play everyday, you love being part of your online family.
  • Options
    Much respect for this guild. Join. The game isn't a lot of fun right now, and these guys can change that for you.
  • Options
    Ewokin empire are a great bunch

Not with these crazy guys but if I wasn't happy where I was it's the first place I'd go
  • Options
    Thanks for the assist guys! Still looking for one member. We look for quality of the player over quantity of their roster. 3 HAAT guilds and one attempting today. If interested, please PM me. Only requirements are 600 daily tickets.

Diddly
    LINE ID: ewokindiddly
  • Options
    Opportunity knocks. We just booted two new members for not communicating and regularly missing. You can replace them in a family atmosphere. Give me a shout. Our requirements are: communication - we use LINE app, it's free to download --- google it; and 600 daily tickets. The Ewokin Family guilds have 235 members and friends strong and have no intention of growing into a mega guild. Large does not equal quality.

If you are looking for great leadership in a guild, PM me or contact me on Line ID: ewokindiddly

Talk soon,
    Diddly
  • Options
    First one filled. One remains. Interested, please PM me.

Thanks
  • Options
    Congratulations to QS Howling Ewoks for their top 3 finish in the leaderboards for haat. Amazing. If you want to join a family of guilds with great leadership and knowledge of how to be a top guild, please PM me.

Thanks,
    Diddly
  • Options
    We have an opening in Ewokin on Sunshine, our flagship guild. If you like to win, want great leadership, and join a fantastic community, PM me. We look for people with great character, not with great characters.

lINE ID ewokindiddly
  • Options
    Join our top guild Ewokin on Sunshine & take the golden chance to carve ur name in top rank guild of June ;)
  • Options
    Have a spot in Ewokin Dead guild. They raid both Tank and Rancor totaling 5 raids a week. Will keep you busy. Great family and lots of support to grow your roster. Only requirements are use of the LINE app and 600 daily raid tickets. PM me or my Line ID is ewokindiddly
  • Options
    Ewokin Dead has a spot open. Come join our family 200 strong. We use LINE. My Line ID is ewokindiddly.
  • Options
    Still open. PM me!
  • Options
    Not open, but let's talk. We have some extraordinary resources and insight. We raid ALOT and can help with your teams. PM me or Red or cobra. My LINE ID is ewokindiddly. We will have a slot open this weekend.
  • Options
    It's official, we have a slot open. Come join one of the top guilds in the game.
  • Options
    Hey all, been quiet today on the recruiting front. We still have one slot open...come join a family of 200 gamers. We have 4 guilds and don't worry too much about the toon profile. We do look at the character of the player behind the toons. If you want to be parry of an online family, have great leadership, and win, then give me a shout. LINE ID: ewokindiddly
  • Options
    Ewokin on Sunshine has an opening . Come join a top 10 leaderboard guild!
  • Options
    Congrats to 50 Dead Men Ewokin, our 4th and last HAAT guild! If you are interested in joining one of the top guild families, PM me or find me on the LINE App. lINE ID ewokindiddly
  • Diddlysquadt
    91 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    Have an opening PM me. We try and recruit high quality character people rather than high quantity toons. We use LINE and ya gotta get 600 daily. Cheers, ewokindiddly
  • Options
    New opening tonight. Reach out to me ewokindiddly on LINE
  • Options
    Looking to add one. Favorable European reset time at 12:30 pm est
  • Options
    Give me a shout out on LINE. My line ID is ewokindiddly
  • Options
    Read up. The Ewokin family needs one to join our family of 200 plus gamers.
  • OozingBlister
    84 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    Options
    Best of luck
    Post edited by OozingBlister on