Update in August

13Next

Replies

• Maegor
    1217 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    At least they were up front with why the patch was being pushed back. I'd much rather them say this now, than us just guessing what was going on.

As for the delay, it's like Forrest Gump said, "It happens" :smile: .
  • SeeeD
    141 posts Member
    Options
    I wish they would be capable to bring ONE update out without breaking something else in game.
  • Options
    CG_Kozispoon wrote: »
    I got all the warm fuzzies regarding the Update Notes for 6/28/2017!

DAILY LOGIN
    Chief Chirpa is the Daily Log-in Character for July! Though, if memory serves, Ewoks rarely travel alone…

EWOK FACTION PASS INCOMING
    Well, perhaps it’s more short than enormous, but short help is better than no help at all!

THANKS FOR PLAYING ARTIST OF WAR
    So many of our Holotable Heroes confronted the ominous rise of the Empire that culminated in an epic battle With Grand Admiral Thrawn in our latest Legendary Event. Thrawn is a crafty and challenging opponent, and will no doubt make his return at some point in the future. For now, in celebration of his retreat, please enjoy double drop nodes in the following locations below! Originally, we intended to fire things off today, but in an effort to ensure ultimate celebratory-ness, this will run from 6/29 through 6/30!

Cantina
    Light side Dark side Battles
    Galactic War
    Mod Battles

SHARD & BLUEPRINT SHUFFLE
    Rejoice! The Phoenix Squadron's ship Ghost and Phantom II are now available in various locations!
    GHOST

Dark Side Hard 9-C

PHANTOM II

Dark Side Hard 9-D

Both ships can also be found in Fleet Shipments. Additionally, these Blueprints can also be found in the Shard Shop.

WHAT'S AHEAD
    We're so close to the end of the month- we know you're chomping at the bit and so are we! Further details await us.
This discussion has been closed.